𝟎𝟎𝟕. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. ⋆*.⋆

[ THE-INEVITABLE, 007 ]

< 10:15 AM

"—Yoimiya-chan? you're spacing out again.." Natsu's worried voice caught Yoimiya's attention, she directed her gaze at Natsu, shooting him a questioning face. "Fuyumi and I are planning on playing temari, wanna come with?"

Natsu said with a stiff smile, he and Fuyumi have been trying to lift the girl's spirit back since this morning, the two noticed that the girl would always space out of nowhere that she had tripped two times while walking on the hallway.

Considering that last night's argument wasn't like the usual husband-wife arguments their parents would have, Natsu and Fuyumi can't help but be saddened too but what good would come if they sulk on it and let their younger sibling and friend be dispirited too.

"Alright, let's go!" Yoimiya said with her voice as lively as she could muster. getting Natsu and Fuyumi to worry over her was the last thing she ever wanted. She took Natsu's hand, dragging the both of them outside the house where Fuyumi and a maid is located.

On a distance, Fuyumi waved at her and Natsu's location. Yoimiya waved back, jogging to her direction with Natsu in tow who had his cheeks dusted with pink by the skin-ship.

The play between the three didn't failed to lift their spirits. Giggling and chuckling filled the air as they play. Not until an agonizing scream caught all of their attention.

Natsu, Yoimiya and Fuyumi shared a glance at each other with worry stricken faces. they recognizes the voice in an instant, they sprinted to the house's entrance in haste, the three of them barging on the door, not thinking of changing their outwear shoes with the maid following behind them.

Sobbing and hiccups resonating across the hallway, following the voice, they were lured to the kitchen. The three watched in horror at the situation they cannot believe they are witnessing.

Shoto was curled up on a kitchen's corner, shivering small body, two hands clutching his left eye as if the pain from it was incredibly agonizing. Yoimiya sucked her breath as her eyes traveled around.