𝟎𝟑𝟓. 𝟒𝟔 𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. ⋆*.⋆

[ 46-METERS, 035 ]

[ 46-METERS, 035 ]

< 7:56 AM, U.A High...
[ Mafutafu City ]

Shoto stretched his arms forward, letting out an groan at the relieving feeling of it getting stretched. He glanced around only to get confronted with curious filled gazes directed to his childhood friend. His eyebrows quirked in interest, crossing his arms before directing his gaze to Yoimiya too.

"Err, I remember it now, kero.. That's why she was so familiar.." Tzuyu mumbled, her voice resonated around her nearby classmates, earning her multiple side glances hinted with confusion.

"She saved my two younger siblings from a villain attack. Was it three months ago..? I never had the chance to ask for her name though.." she continued, an obvious in awe laced on her voice.

Hearing the frog-like girl, "—SO MANLY DUDE!!" Eijiro suddenly interjected with pumped fists and an excited grin plastered across his joyful face, making Tsuyu flinch aggressively.

"You, Redhead, Tone it down." Aizawa sternly ordered as he lazily gave Eijiro a glare. Eijiro immediately became flustered and bowed at Tsuyu, sending his teacher an embarrassed grin after as he step back.

Yoimiya stopped for a moment and glanced at what's happening behind her back in wonder, when she realized it was just Eijiro, she shrugged and directed her full attention on the ball once again. Pondering if her plan would work.

Izuku held a calm yet jittery face, the former because he knew she'll do great whilst the latter is he's nervous for himself. He gulped down the lump of saliva that seemed to block on his throat, glancing around shortly, he felt a shiver roll down his spine as he realized out of all his classmates, he's the only one lacking in confidence.

Now a hundred percent sure that her plan'll work, a red glob started to form on her right hand, it's length reaching her whole arm. In a short span of seconds, a purple bow appeared out of the red glob. Some of the students who aren't familiar of her, gazed at the weapon in slight amusement.