𝟎𝟐𝟖. 𝐇𝐨𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞. ⋆*.⋆

[ HOT-CHOCOLATE, 028 ]

< 2:00 PM, On the Todoroki Household...
[Mufutafu City]

Multiple pokes that came from her left cheek stirred Yoimiya awake, third one, she counted the times the finger made contact with her skin with an ick. She quickly opened her eyes and searched who the person that disturbed her lovely sleep.

It was Shoto. In all his glory. Clad in his pajama and thick blue blanket hugging his upper body. Due to the coldness of the room temperature, his hot breath could be seen as it escaped from his mouth. He has a dazed expression as he looked down on Yoimiya.

"Wake up, Yoi-chan." Shoto dazely said as if he's about to faint from sleepiness. He once again poked Yoimiya's cheek which earned him a glare from her.

Shoto didn't budge from the glare and instead poked her again two times. Having enough, Yoimiya sat up from her bed and took hold of her pillow. "Stop it!"

She threw the pillow to the still dazed Shoto who didn't have a choice but accept it due to his sluggish current state. He blinked his eyes in surprise, only realizing what happened when he felt the pillow's weight that now in his lap, Shoto childishly glared at Yoimiya.

Yoimiya sticked her tongue out in a playful manner, she searched for Pacco and saw the cat just beside her bed, sleeping soundlessly. She quickly stood up from the bed and scooped Pacco on her arms, Yoimiya stormed out the room but not before giving Shoto a cheesy grin.

With a tired huff, Shoto stood up from the bed and followed after her outside the hallway and closed the sliding door behind him sluggishly. He glanced at both side of the hallway, pondering which side the girl took.

He shrugged his shoulders and instead let his feet take him to whichever came to mind, it was the kitchen, where Fuyumi and Natsu prepared for their christmas dinner that they will be eating at Rei's place. Though it was still really early for that, they just didn't want to deal with Enji later on.