𝟎𝟑𝟐. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞. ⋆*.⋆

[ FIRST-PLACE, 032 ]

< 1:45 PM, On U.A. High...
[ Mufutafu City ]

Alcohol lingered around the room where Chiyo let the healed teens sleep. A certain green haired boy with freckles awoke from his slumber. The first thing that confronted his sight was the unfamiliar ceiling. Izuku then noticed how the smell of the room reminded him from that of an hospital. He became confused.

The last thing he remembered was after he punched the 0 pointer robot with One for All was he plummeted on the ground safely thanks to the brown haired girl's help then he got healed by the U.A. nurse. The granny kissed him on the cheek to activate her quirk then he lost his consciousness. That was all he could remember.

So he has been sleeping like a log? Wow.

Izuku sighed and sulked. He was once again reminded that he didn't earned a single point at all throughout the practical exam. A movement from his left arm made him stiffly look on his side, fearing that it was a bug.

"...!?" He was shocked to the core when what he saw beside him was not a bug at all but instead, It was Yoimiya's sleeping face near his'. Her head was resting on her folded arms under the bed just beside Izuku. Yoimiya's hand was holding his wrist in a protective manner.

"—I see you're awake, Young lad." His staring eyes was halted when he heard an old woman's voice from across the room. It belonged to Chiyo, who recently just entered the room. "That girl was worried sick of you after the exam finished."

"I told her to take a nap on the other free bed but she insisted she wanted to sleep beside you. My, aren't you two a lovely couple!" Chiyo chuckled as she misunderstood the whole situation, making Izuku explode into a flustered mess.

"I-It's not the case at all..! She's just too overprotective to me that's all.." Izuku reasoned with a sheepish smile. He was careful to not wake Yoimiya up. His arm was growing numb by the weight of her hand on his wrist but he didn't have the heart to take it off at all.