𝟎𝟑𝟎. 𝐓𝐰𝐨, 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐚𝐦. ⋆*.⋆

[ PART-TWO, 030 ]

[ PART-TWO, 030 ]

< 9:40 AM, On U.A. High...
[ Mufutafu City ]

Across the room filled to the brim with teenager participants that have just finished taking up the written exam, a certain indigo haired male gazed around his surroundings, in hope of finding the woman he wishes to see.

Hitoshi felt his skin crawl in surprise when his eyes met with sparkling golden ones exactly ten rows of seats away from him. He heaved a sigh with his head down low, embarrassment creeping up his chest by the look people is giving him.

"Isn't that the girl from the sludge incident..?"

"Haven't heard, but she's pretty cute..."

"—Wow, you're right..! I admired her courage so much for standing up against the villain to save the hostage..."

"She's quite famous, even now. I'm a hundred percent sure she'll pass this exam..."

"Do you think so too...? By the way, have you heard..."

He got hit with the realization that she's literally the talk of the whole room just by the murmurs on his surroundings, the same issue why he couldn't help but overthink again later on. Hitoshi pursed his lips, eyes starting to turn cold, he then directed his gaze elsewhere. Not giving Yoimiya even a small wave of recognition.

Confused, Yoimiya's wide smile began to drop as her waving hand halted, she's happy to see a friend taking the exam too but it seems like the said friend doesn't think the same. As she was about to step a foot forward to get to Hitoshi, she was stopped by Izuku.

Holding her left wrists was his green haired friend, Yoimiya turned her head to look at Izuku. "—It's about to start, shouldn't we find a seat in this row instead, Yoimiya-chan..?" Izuku suggested, green eyes lingering with confusion, he directed his gaze to where she was waving enthusiastically in wonder.