𝟎𝟏𝟒. 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞.⋆*.⋆

[ WELCOME-HOME, 014 ]

< 5:25 PM, On the Todoroki Residence...

Fuyumi walked around the living room in circles, seemingly nervousness, worried sick of her youngest brother when she realized he took an hour longer than he normally does. Feeling heavy from guilt that she just send him off alone and without any communication device.

Natsu, who silently watches her jittery actions questioned her about what she's worried about, hands still moving to get his project done. Hesitantly, Fuyumi responded with a low tone, eyes downcasted.

Raising his brows in surprise, Natsu put down his project, placing his full attention on his older sister. "He'll be fine..! Don't worry too much, Nee-san. He got his powerful Quirk, you know..?" Natsu tried to soothe her with a small smile.

"You're right...If he won't come home by 7 then I'll go find him myself." Fuyumi pursed her lips in guilt, rethinking that sending him was definitely a bad idea.

The clocked ticked, after ten minutes have passed, a door bell caught the two's attention. Natsu murmured, "—See? That must be him. You should probably stop with treating him like a baby.." He sweatdroped.

Fuyumi shot him a glare before standing up, motioning to go open the door. As she trudged forward by the hallway, she readied herself to give her youngest brother a scolding. A slight frown evident on her pretty face.

Opening the door, "—What took you so long...!!" eyes widening like saucers, mouth hanged open in utter astonishment. Fuyumi squealed in joy, jumping around as she encircled her arms around the girl who she recognizes as her younger sister, though not by blood but by bond.

Taken aback by his sister's sudden scream, Natsu abruptly stood up from his sitting form, sprinting his way to the house entrance door. Not noticing that it's an elated squeal and instead interpreted it as a scream of fear.