𝟎𝟐𝟑. 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. ⋆*.⋆

[ RED-FEATHER, 023 ]

< 4:30 PM, On Takoba Municipal Beach Park...
[Mufutafu City]

A proud grin made it's way on Yoimiya's face as she felt Izuku's determined spirit just by looking at his ablaze green eyes. She pumped her fists and clapped in delight. They are currently located on the part of the beach where they don't come to train due to it's unkept surrounding.

It has been two days ago since the Sludge Villain attack and today is Izuku's first official training that All Might arranged the date to. After the incident that happened in the shopping district, her Uncle, Endeavor immediately went back in Mufutafu from Hosu City the day after he saw the news.

Her close friends like the ones from Inazuma, Mina's circle of friends and Eijiro texted that they were quite worried when they saw the live news, showering her with compliments after, glad that she stood up for the blonde boy unlike the heroes that failed to do so.

Feeling guilty, Eijiro apologized to her the night after, as he was on the scene when the situation happened but couldn't step up and help her fought the villain, she consoled him that it was okay and she was glad he didn't intervened or he'd be hurt too.

"It's too early for cheering, Young Yoimiya!" All Might flamboyantly laughed. He is sitting on a discarded refrigerator with ropes around it for Izuku to grab on and move, it was one of their training method, to clean all of the broken things piled up on the beach. When Yoimiya heard of the efficient and brilliant idea from All Might, she was deeply moved by it.

"All Might's right, you know...?" Izuku deadpanned, he stiffly glanced at her way to his left side, sweats adorned his forehead from tiredness. It had been two hours since they started and the thing barely moved an inch.

She shook her head adamantly, "Your determination is something to be cheered, Izu-chan! Keep it up!" Izuku and All Might chuckled lightly by her cheerfulness. They went on with their training after.