𝟎𝟎𝟑. 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲𝐨 𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐢. ⋆*.⋆

——————————————

——————————————

[ KINGYO-SUKUI , 003 ]

Several months passed by like breeze, Yoimiya slowly healing herself from the her Father's death and her Mother's absence, Her Aunt Rei acting just like her mother soothed Yoimiya, over the past months she have been treated like an extension of the siblings as Rei cared at her like a she was her own.

The bond between Yoimiya and the four siblings grew day by day. Shoto and Yoimiya being the pair more closer than the others as the both has a rather intimate connection, clinging to each other every chance they had, they were each other's soft pillow.

The Todoroki couple, however, seems to have the opposite aftereffect. Enji constantly shouting at Rei and him becaming three times more uptight and controlling to Touya, pushing his son to his limits even though his fire quirk isn't build for his body type, as if he isn't supposed to have his quirk and apparently made for ice type of quirk like his mother.

Touya's constant use of his cursed quirk made his hair as white as snow all over, not a hint of crimson remains and giving himself burnmarks. Yoimiya took notice of the harsh reality of the Todoroki family the hard way as she hears her Aunty Rei's sobbing on the middle of the night as she was about to get herself water. Realizing that her Uncle Enji is obsessive of becoming a No. 1 hero. It dissapoints her deeply, her rose-tinted glasses now all crumbled into pieces.

"Yoi-chan! Come here quick, I have something to show you!!" Shoto excitedly called out to the girl who's busily writing a letter to her grandparents. He eagerly hop around the wooden floor. Yoimiya shoved her quill to the other side of the table neatly before gazing at Shoto.

"Nope, I'm not interested in watching All Might recordings right now, Shoto-chan..." Yoimiya grimaced at the thought, having enough of her friend's hobby watching All Might all day long.

Shoto pouted as he stomped his way to his lazy friend. He dragged her arm with enough strength to pull her with him outside. Yoimiya let herself get dragged, curiousity piqued at the other's unusual overly-cheery mood.