𝟎𝟎𝟐. 𝐋𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐚. ⋆*.⋆

[ LAVENDER-TEA, 002 ]

"—ouya! Stop touching her face, Stupid nii-chan!!" loud hushed voice that belongs to a girl stirred Yoimiya awake, She grunted as she felt her cheeks getting squished and spread out repeatedly.

Yoimiya groggily opened her eyes, catching a cerulean colored hues staring owlishly back at her. he has this certain shit eatting grin that made Yoimiya sure that they won't get along at all. "Wow... You're quite pretty for a midget." Touya snickered.

"How mean!" Yoimiya retorted back, voice ragged and hoarse, pushing off the kid that looks four years older than her. she noticed that the hair color of the boy is red with a mixture of white, like the shade of her Aunty Rei and Uncle Enji's, same eye color too.

She glanced at the girl hovering over her, offering her a small kind smile and a helping hand to help her sit up. Yoimiya took note about the girl's grey colored eyes and white hair with red highlights, so sure that the two is indeed her Uncle Enji and Aunty Rei's daughter and son.

As she's about to take the hand, A sudden realization hit her, What happened before she fainted. Her mother's emotional state and her father's death.

Her eyes spiraled from the sudden headache, wincing as she grabbed her head with a scrunched up face. Touya laughed at the funny sight of crumpled up face of Yoimiya. "Oh no! What do we do Touya-nii, She's having a headache!!" Fuyumi fumbled, flustered with the sudden change from the girl.

Touya stopped as he realized Yoimiya was indeed, in pain. "Wait here and comfort her, I will ready some lavender tea." he patted Fuyumi's head before standing up and making his way to the house kitchen.

Yoimiya blinked twice in confusion, she turned her head around her, seeping in the ulterior of the house. it was the same structure as her houses' only different is the furniture. Yoimiya can't help but anxiously stare at Fuyumi. "Where is mama...?"