𝟎𝟎𝟎. 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.⋆*.⋆

[ BEETLE-FIGHT, 000](000 chapters means it can be skipped :)

(000 chapters means it can be skipped :)

< 6:40 AM

A month has passed since Yoimiya had been residing on Inazuma, over those short weeks she had been adjusting to the new lifestyle like breeze. The firework shop was lively and the interior of it was truly eye catching. surely designed after her deceased grandma.

Today is her first day of school, given her past, It was something that her Mother and Uncle never wanted for her to do and instead gave her multiple excellent private tutors. She was homeschooled all her life which resulted to her wanting to have friends than be stuck at home.

Jumping on her feet and rumbling on and on, Yoimiya's grandpa struggled to put on her tie. Scolding her won't work at all because of her overly excited state. The old man could only sigh in resignation, shooking his head as he glances at his granddaughter that looked like she chugged a liter of energy drink.

"You won't make any good friends when your tie is not arranged neatly, you know, Yoi-chan?" threatening the child, Her grandpa chuckled when she stopped on her jumpings, stood stiff, and mouth zipped tightly, Yoimiya believed the words her grandpa said, scared she wouldn't find herself a friend because of a tie.

"Here ya' go..!" Finishing up the girl's dissaray uniform, the man with white hairs because of old age grinned at the cute sight of his beloved grandaughter. "Be kind and make everyone smile, Yes? My cute little Yoi-chan?"

"I will, Old man..!" Giddily, Yoimiya put on her school shoes which is a brown colored loafer. wide grin present on her lively face. "Bye-bye! Make sure to cook yakisoba for tonight, love you!!"

"Be safe..!!" Worry clouded his mind when he saw Yoimiya trip on the road from a small rock when she was running off. Yoimiya laughed at her own stupidity loudly while waving her arm to signal she's okay to her worried grandpa.