49

eleven months later,

"Stop texting Trevor." Courtney grumbled from beside Hunter, reaching for the phone that she'd been glued to since they got in the car. "Number one rule of a bachelorette party is no texting the guys." She took the phone, reading the texts and rolling her eyes before stuffing it into her purse.

"You can't just take my phone, what if there's an emergency? What if Phoebe gets sick or—"

"Your cat is gonna be fine." Mya retorted, though she too had been grinning at her phone.

"No boys goes for you two, pass it back, babe." Courtney held out her hand, earning a grumble from the girl in the passenger seat. "I'm not texting Cole, so you're not texting Jimmy or Z." She stated, Mya slapping her phone down into her hand.

"And me?" Jordan asked, having been driving the car.

"No boyfriends for you either." Courtney said, "you can text ours in case of an emergency but tonight, we're single."

"I'm not cheating on—"

"Not that kind of single. You don't have to go full single Hunter. Just.. let loose." Courtney had been fully invested in the bachelorette party and making sure the night had gone perfectly. So far, they had barely made it downtown but she'd laid out a list of rules for them.

"Single Hunter is tucked away forever." Hunter mumbled, smiling down at the ring that she'd been far too infatuated with for the last eleven months. "This time next week, I'll be Hunter Zegras and honeymooning in Jade Mountain with my husband and—"

"If anything dirty comes out of your mouth, I'm getting out of this car." Jordan stopped her and her face burned hot at the mere thought of Trevor.

"Says you. Ive had to hear about you and Quinn nonstop for the last two months." Hunter retorted, adjusting her satin, white dress.

"You try being closeted and hiding a relationship for five months."

"Dude, the closet was glass. It's the whole you and Quinn thing we didn't expect." Mya stated and the two others agreed. "I honestly thought after the kings game that you and Turcs were—"

"Wait, you thought me and Alex were a thing?" Jordan laughed at that.

"I didn't! Z's the one who started it and Jack and Cole were—"

"They all thought that? Even Jack?"

"To be fair, you two got super drunk and sang ABBA for nearly two hours. It was pretty gay." Courtney teased, patting his shoulder as he let out a huff.

"Yeah.. Quinn wasn't too happy about that." Jordan mumbled, pulling into a parking lot of a club. "Alright, if I have to carry anyone out of here tonight, it better be my sister." He unbuckled, turning to face each of them.

"I don't think I'll drink that much."

Four tequila shots, two margaritas and a hurricane slap shot later, Hunter had been far past not drinking much. Her flirt game was strong, with women. She'd danced until she broke heel and Jordan had to get the vans she had in her car. The 'bride to be' satchel had only earned her more drinks through the night, some out of congratulations and a lot from men who thought they'd be lucky enough to ruin a marriage before it started.