26

INSTAGRAM

🤍 liked by 11zebras and 104 othershunnyp0t ive been listening to delicate by taylor on repeat and missing z so swipe to see him being cute (and a terrible selfie taker)

hunnyp0t ive been listening to delicate by taylor on repeat and missing z so swipe to see him being cute (and a terrible selfie taker)

view all 29 comments...

11zebras i want to be mad about the selfie but i cant get over how cute you are
hunnyp0t send me all the bad selfies.

mymymya 'it reminds me of trevor'
hunnyp0t DELETE THIS RN
11zebras what reminds you of me??

colecockfield were you holding him at gun point for that selfie?
hunnyp0t duh

urcourtdate if i have to hear about how much you miss him one more time i may off myself
hunnyp0t but i mis—

PRIVATE MESSAGES

trev :)
HUNTER
HUNNY
BABE
HEY WHORE

hunter
IM IN CLASS

trev :)
sorry i called you a whore
please forgive me

hunter
idiot idc
now what's up

trev :)
nothing..
I miss you

hunter
i miss you too
now i seriously gotta pay attention to this
lecture

trev :)
okay :(
Call me when you get out?

hunter
ofc

FACETIME

"What was Mya talking about on your post?" Trevor asked, he was sat in the locker room of the practice rink. He'd just gotten done skating and couldn't wait to get home before calling her when she'd gotten out of class.

"Huh? Oh.. it was nothing really." Hunter mumbled, taking a french fry from the McDonald's container.

"Baby, tell me please." He stuck out his bottom lip in a fake pout, Hunter laughing in response.

"It's the song. Delicate, I just thought it felt like us." Her face was hot as she turned from the screen, able to see his smile in her peripherals.

"You think of me while listening to music?" Then his smile fell, "wait, you think of me while listening to Taylor? Have I broken your heart already?"

"Z, listen to the song." She told him, letting out a light giggle as she went for her drink. "I think of you all the time, it's actually unhealthy." Hunter confessed, unable to face the screen in her embarrassment.

"What do you think about?" She rolled her eyes at the innuendo behind his question.

"Not that. Well, not always."

"Hmm."

"Just how much I like you, like.. your smile, your laugh, your body, and even how cocky you are. I love it all." Her face must've been crimson red by now, heart racing at her own words.

"I think of you too, Hunny."