35

INSTAGRAM

🤍 liked by trevorzegras and 4,927 othershunterwright02 my baby 🫶🏻

hunterwright02 my baby 🫶🏻

view all 739 comments...

trevorzegras why haven't i seen this picture before:(
hunterwright02 mya took it when we were in cali and i forgot ab it

username your honor, theyre in love

myafrazer this is literally my favorite pic of you two
hunterwright02 thank you for capturing this moment <3

username i hate this sm.

jackhughes prettiest couple fr

Hunter's hand squeezed in Trevor's, her head rested on his shoulder. The needle that stabbed through her skin repeatedly hadn't hurt but she hated the idea of looking. It nade her queezy, but as Trevor wanted to get a new tattoo, he'd talked her into getting one for herself.

It was nothing big, a bit impulsive on her part, a simple mirrorball on the back of her forearm. She loved the concept, remembering the explanation Taylor Swift had given for her song 'mirrorball' and she felt familiarity in it. Maybe it was a bit dumb, knowing she'd forever think of Trevor when she saw it.

Yet, she loved it.

"Almost done." He whispered, watching the artist every step of the way. "You're doing so good." He assured his girlfriend, her hand squeezing his each time the needle moved positions.

Trevor had already gotten his tattoo, knowing what he wanted before they walked in. He'd saw it, thought it looked cool and on a whim asked her where the nearest tattoo shop was. It was a detailed sunset, on his upper thigh where fee people would be able to see.

His had taken nearly three hours, while Hunter's was barely thirty minutes. He didn't mind the pain nor the needles but she had always hated the needles.

As she felt the needle leave her skin for the final time, she let out a heavy breath, allowing the artist to clean it and cover it. She'd gotten up from the chair, turning to the mirror to see it and smiled in awe.

"I love it." Trevor told her, watching her lopsided grin with adoration. "I paid already so we can—"

"You paid?"

"Yeah?" He answered, her wide eyes confusing him. "It was my idea, I wasn't gonna make you pay."

"I'm buying lunch then."