39

Hunter was over at Trevor's most nights, the nights she wasn't, he was at hers. Tonight, they were in her livingroom, Mya with Jamie at some restaurant he'd been wanting to take her two. They were alone for the night, the hockey player telling his roommate to take Mya home with him.

The couple were watching a movie, one that Hunter had picked after viewing the trailer on Netflix. It was some mushy rom-com that he tried not to be interested in for the sake of his ego. But after twentt minutes he'd been engulfed into the fictional world on her tv.

Rather, Hunter was the one who hadn't caught the appeal, the film not living up to her expectations. The acting felt forced and the camera work was just awful. She wanted Trevor's attention, doing her best to get it with her hands.

She'd had one in his hair, combining through his curls but that seemed to only relax him. Usually she couldn't get him to leave her be during a movie. Now that the roles were reversed, she was frustrated, understanding his usual whines when she'd smack his hands away.

Then, she put a hand on his thigh, catching his gaze for a moment but losing it quickly.

Fine. Hunter huffed as she took out her phone, deciding to text Cole instead as her boredom increased. He didn't respond, shit, he's got a game.

She went to Jack's contact, texting him a simple frowning face before getting a nearly instantaneous response. She wound up ranting to him, about how her boyfriend was being lame.

She laughed at his responses, earning a few foul jokes and that had caught Trevor's attention.

"Who're you texting?" Trevor paused the movie, refusing to miss the rest.

"Jack." Hunter didn't lift her eyes, still smiling down at her phone. Trevor took the phone, setting it between them and leaned over. "Oh, so all it takes is me texting Jack for you to pay attention to me?" She teased, his lips trailing along her neck.

"I love you." He mumbled into her skin, words barely audible to the girl.

She tore away from his touch, eyes wide, "wh-what?"

Trevor cupped her face in his hands, "Hunny, I love you. I'm in love with you." She let out a giggle, one that would've made her cringe any other moment. She thought she'd fear it, when the worlds finally left his mouth, but she didn't want to run.

"I love you, too."

INSTAGRAM

🤍 liked by trevorzegras and 13,849 othershunterwright02 forever & always

hunterwright02 forever & always

view all 972 comments...

trevorzegras i love you
hunterwright02 gag

username um.. are you wearing underwear? 😳

jackhughes so this is why you stopped answering my texts 😠
trevorzegras cry about it ❤️

myafrazer youre so disgustingly hot of a couple
hunterwright02 says you and jimmy

lhughes_06 IM A CHILD
hunterwright02 CLOSE YOUR EYES

username my favorite couple fr
hunterwright02 ily

username this is disgusting, dont post shit like this.
trevorzegras idk i think its hot