16

INSTAGRAM

🤍 liked by hughjackieman and 74 othershunnyp0t "hoes be hoes" AND THATS ON FACTS

hunnyp0t "hoes be hoes" AND THATS ON FACTS.

view all 14 comments...

urcourtdate she says as if she's not THE hoe
hunnyp0t jack said it

mymymya WHO WE FIGHTIN
hunnyp0t yk who
mymymya voldemort?

colecockfield okay but why am i not being filled in on the tea
hunnyp0t adding u to the call rn

jordanwright stirring the pot
hunnyp0t its in the name bro

FACTIME

"He hasn't texted, at all?" Cole asked, his phone set up in front of him. He sat in a gaming chair, spinning slightly as the girl ranted.

"Not once since I mentioned her. I don't care who he sleeps with.. well actually, fuck her. But he's frustrating the hell out of me, like can he please just make sense?" She'd sat up in her bed, hair sticking out without a care. Jack had called her mid nap, curious as to why her and Trevor hadn't interacted in the groupchat lately.

"That's weird, man." Cole mumbled, brows furrowed tightly.

"That's what I said!" Jack exclaimed, "Z isn't usually like this and I'm bout to text him about this Brandy chick. Cause hell if she messages Hunny trying to claim him." The Hughes boy was now sitting inside, rummaging through his kitchen cupboards.

"Guys.. she likes him, I'm not mad at her for—"

"Fuck her!" Cole yelled and Hunny laughed, shaking her head. "What? We like you, so if Z is gonna be with anyone it better be you."

"I don't want him to be with anyone. I just hate this weird thing between us. Maybe I'm overthinking it, I never talk to guys when I'm intending to fuck them and—"

"And you like what you have with him?" Jack had a smug smile, and she frowned.

"I do and I know it's dumb but I thought he liked it too." She barely looked at the screen, scratching at the thread of her blanket. "I can't exactly just forget about him either, I'm friends with Jamie now and you guys. I don't want to lose that." Hunter hated getting into her feelings, but she couldn't help but to open up to them.

"You don't have to. Maybe give it time? Or text him again.. he could've forgotten to respond." Cole said into the phone, leaning against his desk. "Have you tried distracting yourself from him?"

"You mean finding someone to get with?"

"Yeah."

She shrugged, "I haven't really felt it. Plus spring break is coming up so I've been busy with classes."

"What're you doing for spring break?" Jack asked, she thought for a moment but had nothing.

"Not shit."

"Go see him or.. come see me, I like that one better. Forget Z—"

"Jack, chill." Cole laughed, "You've been wanting to go to Cali, right? Mya was talking about taking a trip there so why don't you do it?"

"Money."

"For when you're there or the plane tickets?" Jack asked and his hands swiped across his screen, typing aggressively into the phone.

"The tickets. I mean I almost have enough but—"

"Don't you have rich parents?" Jack asked, his eyes rolling as he typed.

"Yeah, but—" she groaned out, "who are you texting?"

"Yeah, you're being very aggressive with it." Cole stated, him and Hunter both staring at Jack's screen.

"Trevor. He's wondering what we're talking about because he saw the post. I told him—"

"Jack, please do not argue with your friend over something I—"

"I told him that you wanted to talk to him and that the caption was about some girl pissing you off at a party." Jack smiled, knowing she had approved when she let out a relieved sigh.

Hunter went to respond but was interrupted by a text appearing on her screen.

"He texted."

"And my job here is done." Jack smiled proudly, "have fun, Hunny." He waved before hanging up.

"I'm gonna go too, let me know if he does something stupid." Cole told her and she laughed, nodding with a small wave.

PRIVATE MESSAGES

trev :)
hey
has she stopped messaging you?

hunter
yea
i handled it

trev :)
oh?
wait
is that why she freaked out on me
about me using her for sex

hunter
i was only honest
like you should've been

trev :)
i was
i only intended to sleep with her once
but then i saw her again and it happened
but it wont again
i promise

hunter
i dont care who you sleep with

trev :)
ik
i just wanted you to know i wasn't going
back to her

hunter
thats good

trev :)
you're still mad

hunter
when was i ever mad?

trev :)
i know somethings upsetting you at least

hunter
you're right
im just confused

trev :)
why

hunter
feelings
yk?
they're confusing

trev :)
yeah
i know

hunter
*all too well*
alr imma listen to some t swift and get
back to my nap

trev :)
i wanna nap and listen to taylor w you

hunter
i wish :(