23

IRVINE, CA

Hunter's smile hadn't fallen, from the moment they left the house to her sitting in the stands alongside Mya, she couldn't stop. He felt the same. Of course neither had officially spoken those feelings outloud but there was no way for him to deny it now.

It was all down to who spoke first and neither truly wanted to do that.

"We got some fans in the stands." Hunter leaned over the railing to see Trevor waving up to her, Mason and Jamie next to him. "Dang, I think I might get this one's number." He joked, winking to her as he stepped out onto the ice.

"Can I get it too?!" Mason called out, skating onto the ice with the blond.

"Woah! Flip me the puck!" Mya yelled out, shouting over the glass and they laughed.

"Z, you finally get a girlfriend?" Hunter looked to her side, seeing a man walking out in goalie gear. She wasn't familiar with the whole team, still not knowing much about the sport itself.

Trevor skid his skates against the ice, stopping his turn to face the man getting onto the rink. Hunter read the man's jersey, trying to memorize the name as quickly as possible. Gibson looked back to the girl, then to the bamboozled Trevor.

"Oh! Guess you don't."

INSTAGRAM

🤍 liked by 11zebras and 93 othershunnyp0t i may

hunnyp0t i may.. have a boner right now

view all 21 comments...

11zebras you what
hunnyp0t read it again.

mymymya i literally listened to hours of "holy shit hes so hot" pls don't bring it to insta
hunnyp0t HOLY SHIT HES SO HOT

drysjimmy trevor doing the bare minimum. hunny: hes hot
hunnyp0t im like all the other girlies fr. down bad.

username GIRL SAME

colecockfield #1 zunny fan