41

No one could sleep that night, not when the replay of Jamie hitting the boards and then the ice had been stuck on all their minds. Trevor and Hunter had left the hospital after hours, Mya staying back, refusing to leave until she could bring Jamie home. The couple didn't want to go, but despite Jamie's injury, Trevor still had to play the next day.

He hated it, the thought of getting back on the ice without his best friend, it was shit.

"He'll be okay, it's just gonna.." Hunter didn't know what to say, every little thing had upset Trevor at the moment. Even when she tried comforting him, he argued it, repeating how Jamie wouldn't be back on the ice until next season.

"Please, Hunter just stop." Trevor mumbled, though he stayed in her embrace. She couldn't imagine what he was feeling right now, so she tried to understand his bewildered emotions.

"I'm sorry, I just—"

"Don't." He sighed out, sitting up slightly to meet her eyes. "Please, baby, don't apologize." Trevor leaned up, kissing her sweetly.

"I don't like this." Hunter mumbled against his mouth and he broke away.

"Me kissing you?"

"No, I don't like that Jamie's hurt and you're upset, I wish I could do something but I can't and it fucking sucks." Hunter mumbled, running a stressed hand over her face.

He smiled slightly, "I love you." Trevor sat up, his hand balling into her hair, the other supporting her cheek. "I fucking love you, Hunter. You being here right now, that's all I can ask. This shit happens all the time in the league and I'm just gonna have to get used to it."

"All the time?" Suddenly Hunter was imagining Trevor, the way Jamie was hours ago, flat out on the ice, trembling in pain.

"Unfortunately."

INSTAGRAM

🤍 liked by mymymya and 102 othershunnyp0t jimbo is getting spoiled with cuddles (starting to think he likes being injured)

hunnyp0t jimbo is getting spoiled with cuddles (starting to think he likes being injured)

view all 21 comments...

mymymya my mans is a snuggle bug fr
hunnyp0t share pls

drysjimmy i dont like it.. i like you two spoiling me
hunnyp0t you like the breakfast in bed a bit too much
mymymya he's just a baby

hughjackieman brb gonna get hurt for the hunny and mya special treatment
hunnyp0t sorry its reserved for bfs only
colecockfield what about almost bfs?
hunnyp0t full bfs only

urcourtdate trevor is crying on the bus rn
11zebras you stalking me? 😐

11zebras idk whats worse, jamie is getting unlimited cuddles or you're making him breakfast in bed
hunnyp0t sucks to suck ig