10

NEW YORK

The apartment had filled with music, Courtney blasting Chase Atlantic from her room while Hunter had sang along to Taylor Swift. Mya hadn't arrived yet, the guys on their way from Trevors. They couldn't hear the knocks on the door, both preoccupied with looking their best.

Hunter's music stopped, her phone ringing as Trevor's name took over the screen. She quickly answered, setting it down on her vanity to finish her makeup.

"We're here."

"The doors unlocked." She told him, two triangles of concealer beneath her eyes. She tried to blend it in as fast as possible, the music starting up again as the call ended.

She heard the door open and close loudly, the boys announcing their arrival. Hunter finished applying the concealer, jumping up from her fuzzy purple chair without a care that she'd been in an oversized shirt. She ran out to the livingroom, seeing the three boys making themselves comfortable.

Trevor was in the kitchen, taking out several bottles from the paper bags. Cole had splayed himself out on the couch, a beer already in his hand. Jamie was the only one who hadn't walked in like he owned the place, his attention bouncing curiously around the apartment.

"Jamie!" Hunter exclaimed as she saw the brunette first, her arms wrapping tightly around him as if she'd known him for years.

"Woah, hey." He stumbled back at her attack, embracing her in his arms. "Huh." His brows furrowed at the girl as she pulled away.

"What?" She asked, a dumbfounded grin on her face as she was happy to finally meet him.

"You're shorter than I thought." He shrugged and her mouth fell open, softly hitting his shoulder before turning to Cole.

"I see you've taken no time to start pregaming." She laughed as the boy held up his drink.

"I had to listen to Taylor Swift for an hour, so yeah." Cole stated, taking a sip of his drink and she rolled her eyes. "And apparently I still have to." He pointed out the music that came from her room, blending with the song playing from Courtneys.

"Court! Your favorite person is here!"

Courtneys door swung open, her hair halfway straightened with a tube of mascara in her hands. She looked around frantically, frowning as she was met with the boys.

"That's mean, I thought Mya was here."

"She's on her way." Jamie said, glancing down at his phone and the two girls turned to look at him.

"You two texting?" Courtney asked, her brows wiggling at the brunette.

"It's not-it's not like that. We're friends." His cheeks were red, neither of the two believing him.

"Hunny!" She directed her attention to the kitchen, where Trevor stood pouting. "Not even gonna say hi to me?"

"Sorry!" She squeaked out, running to the kitchen, her socks sliding against the tile. She stopped, grabbing the side of his head and pressing a kiss to his cheek. "I wanted to say hi to Jamie and Cole, I didn't forget about you." Hunter assured, glancing down at the drinks he'd displayed.

DELICATE ᵗʳᵉᵛᵒʳ ᶻᵉᵍʳᵃˢजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें