31

The four had arrived to the Lake house early that Friday, wanting to prep the house for a busy weekend before everyone arrived. Trevor and Jamie had flown out to New York on Wednesday, staying at Trevor's for a few days before driving up. The sun was hot, almost knowing to the group of young adults ready to bask in it.

The girls had brought an endless supply of snacks and food, while Jordan had looked to have raided the liquor store. To say this weekend wasn't going to have a dull moment may have been underestimating it.

Hunter had put on her bikini only minutes after arriving, covering up with a sheer pink wrap skirt. She'd been outside most of the morning, sunglasses stuck over her eyes as she laid out on a lawn chair. She'd left her phone inside, doing her favorite summer activity; sunbathing with a book in her hands.

She had a speaker beside her, Mya playing music as she napped in the chair next to her. Courtney and Jordan were on the dock, fishing rods in hand as the boy taught her how to use it.

"I hope we're at the right house cause if not-" Hunny threw down the book, bouncing up from the chair in seconds.

Her feet moved faster than she'd anticipated, catching herself from falling several times. As she got to him, she'd launched herself up, arms around his shoulders as he caught her legs around him. Trevor laughed joyously, hands holding the back of her thighs as she clung to him.

"Miss me?" He chuckled, and she nodded, leaning back in his arms to get a look at his face.

"So-" she pressed a kiss to his lips, "much." Hunter smiled as she dropped herself from his arms. She'd forgotten about the two he'd drove up with, one being his brother whom she had yet to meet.

"Hey, Jimmy." Hunter hugged the boy quickly, "Mya's passed out on the chair. You should wake her before she fries."

Jamie laughed, "will do." He squeezed her shoulder before directing his attention to the sleeping girl.

"Babe, this is—"

"Griffin, hi! It's so nice to meet you!" Hunter hugged the tall boy, embracing him kindly in her arms.

"You too, I've gotten sick of hearing about you constantly. Couldn't wait anymore to see why you've got my brother hooked." Griffin stated, breaking away from the hug to grin at his brother.

"I've got that affect." Hunter joked, turning back to Trevor who's face had started to burn. "I didn't think you guys would be here until later." She said, and the blond shrugged, smiling smugly at the girl.

"Thought I'd surprise you." He reached his hand out and she took it in her own. "Jordan and Court seem to be getting—"

"Don't even, I will puke." Hunter said sternly, squeezing his face and directing his attention from the two on the dock.

"Show me around?" Trevor asked quietly, she looked to Griffin who had already started walking towards the dock. "He'll be fine." Trevor assured and she nodded slowly, leading him into the house.

"So, I hit my first bong right there." Hunter went on as she walked inside, pointing to the beanbag chair in the living. "Threw up in that flower pot." She laughed, pointing to the fake plant that had been through it.

"You've got some crazy memories in this house, huh?" He joked, watching her every step of the way.

"I lost my virginity in the basement and—"