18

INSTAGRAM

🤍 liked by trevorzegras and 839 othershunterwright02 🌅✈️

hunterwright02 🌅✈️

view all 184 comments...

trevorzegras see you soon ❤️
username HUHHH

jamie.drysdale tell the pilot to go fast
hunterwright02 like ricky bobby.

username no bc ur both so pretty
hunterwright02 thank you sm :')

username ik i dont play hockey but.. PICK ME
hunterwright02 soz im officially a puck bunny

myafrazer cali look out 🫣
hunterwright02 they cant handle us

LAX

Hunter had flown few times in her life but that had to have been the worst flight she'd experienced. It was the anticipation, growing more and more impatient by the second. The six hour flight felt like days, the harder she thought about the two boys she couldn't wait to see.

She hadn't been as fortunate as Mya, who had fallen asleep within minutes of sitting. She'd woken up only an hour before they landed, joining Hunter in the movie she'd started watching.

The plane had landed and soon, they were wandering the Los Angeles air port in search of a starbucks. Trevor had still been a few minutes away when Hunter let him know they landed, giving the two time to get their fix of caffeine. It was only eleven in the morning in New York, their flight having left around five.

"They're here." Mya stated, somehow still exhausted even with the few extra hours of sleep and the freshly brewed coffee in her hand.

"I don't want to walk." Hunter grumbled out, dragging her feet with her luggage hauled behind. They had wandered the airport already, figured out where each exit was before they'd even arrived. The starbucks had just happened to be furthest from where they were.

"Trevor will be your next destination." Mya sang out, in hopes to lighten Hunny's mood.

The shorter gave a partial smile, "and then a nap."

"I don't know why you didn't sleep on the plane." Mya retorted, happily sipping from her coffee as they neared the exit. "But I'm sure Z wouldn't care if you slept in his bed. Though he'd be disappointed if he flew you out here just for you to sleep." Hunter sighed at that, nodding slowly in response.

"Hunny! Mya!" The two stopped as their names were yelled across the airport. Jamie was waving them down, a half asleep Trevor by his side with a soft smile.

"Jamie!" Mya's lack of energy was thrown out, the wheels of her suitcase squeaking as she ran to him.

Hunter took her time, her eyes set on Trevor as he walked towards her. They met halfway, her hand dropping the luggage to embrace him into a hug. He didn't miss a second to wrap his arms around her, hands positioning at her lower back. He'd pressed a kiss to her forehead, holding her tight to his chest.

"How was the flight?" He asked, pulling back but keeping his hands where they were.

"Too long. I'm so tired." He let out a small laugh, agreeing with her tired eyes.

"Wanna have that Taylor nap when we get back?"

"Duh."