05

INSTAGRAM

🤍 liked by 11zebras and 81 othershunnyp0t wanted to look cute for my gf but it was too cold

hunnyp0t wanted to look cute for my gf but it was too cold

view all 27 comments...

mymymya still so cute
hunnyp0t lets kiss beneath the stars

hughjackieman where'd you even find an open field in ny
hunnyp0t a magician never reveals their secrets

urcourtdate BAE SO CUTE
hunnyp0t ily court<3

11zebras dress + hoodie combo is hot
hunnyp0t ur hot

colecockfield z is crying over the gf caption
hunnyp0t good

drysjimmy just watched trev save this
hunnyp0t yuck hes a stalker
11zebras AM NOT

PRIVATE MESSAGES

cake eater
you back from myas?

hunter
yeah
come over

cake eater
you really want me to?

hunter
yes dummy
i want you
TO COME OVER

cake eater
mm sure
you want me
ik it

hunter
shut up and get over here

cake eater
yes ma'am 🫡

HUNTER'S POV

Hunter had thirty minutes to clean, make sure that every old starbucks cup and discarded clothing item thrown around was put away. The apartment wasn't a complete disaster but class had taken up more time than she had to make sure it stayed neat. It didn't help that she was nervous, she'd never let guys come to her place, yet, Trevor had been an exception.

As Hunter fixed her hair in the hall mirror, she had been startled by a knock. Her heart began to race, steps slow towards the door. I want this, she thought confidently.

Her hand clasped around the handle, the other hand adjusting the tight shirt she put on. The door opened too quickly, revealing the tall hockey player stood behind it.

"Hey." He breathed out as he saw her, eyes trailing down her body. "Did you purposely try to make this hard for me?"

"Make what hard?" Her head tilted innocently, knowing the short shorts and skin tight cropped shirt had made her look good.

"Fucking hell, Hunter." He stepped into the apartment letting the door slam closed behind him. She didn't move back as he got closer, feeling his hands position at her waist.

Stepped forward, their chests pressing together, rising and falling together. With one hand on her waist, he cupped the other beneath her jaw. Hunter couldn't help but to lean into the touch, her hands positioning against his shoulders.

Her smiled down at her, his eyes flickering over her face. She couldn't take it anymore, she needed him.

Hunter acted on her thoughts, standing tall to meet their lips. He leaned into the kiss, eager and lust filled. His back was against the door, the hand on her waist slowly easing its way down her body until it squeezed against her bottom.

She let out a startled gasp at the feeling, her hands falling from his shoulders. The kiss didn't break, both breathing heavily against each other. Her hands roamed his chest, weaving their way beneath his shirt. As her nails scratched along his abs, he tore away, keeping her body close to his.

"Where's your room?" He asked, rubbing soft circles into the backs of her thighs.

"Down the hall." She answered, he nodded and in one quick movement she'd been lifted into his arms. Her legs wrapped around his torso with ease, a short giggle leaving her mouth at the sudden act.

He walked down the hall, needy kisses being formed along his neck as she grew impatient. Her door was left open, bed made neatly for his arrival. Entering the room, he dropped her onto the bed, taking a few quick glances at his surroundings.

Hunter rolled her eyes at his curiosity, her hand gripping his shirt and pulling him over her. She reignited the kiss, their legs intertwined as he hovered over her. The kiss was slower, the blond now in control as she grew comfortable beneath him.

Her she'd let her hands wander, tearing up at his shirt before sliding down his abdomen. His breath hitched at the touch, her fingers toying with the loop of his belt.

He let out a groan, breaking the kiss again and sitting up. She stared at him with confusion as he reached into his back pocket, taking out his phone and tossing it onto the nightstand.

"Shit wont stop buzzing." He muttered, and she let out a soft laugh.

"You didn't silence it?" She asked, and he shook his head, sat up with his body still over her. "Take your shirt off." She told him and he complied, removing the material without a second thought.

"Now you." He nodded towards her and she propped herself on her elbows, raising a brow at the blond. "Want me to do it for you?" Trevor teased, pulling at the hem of her top.

"Please." She placed on an innocent smile at the act.

"Such a princess." He removed the top, throwing it to floor beside his own.

"I want—"

His phone began to ring, the pair muttering out profanities at the interruption. He leaned over, peaking at the name on the screen and he rolled his eyes.

"I gotta take this." He said, though it was clear in his voice that he'd much rather ignore it.

"Go ahead." She mumbled, falling back onto the bed with frustration as he got up, answering the phone.

He left the room as he spoke, Hunter deciding to open Netflix to ease her frustrations and boredom. The call had seemed to go on forever, Trevor barely getting anything out between the callers words. His responses were dry, distracted from his previous state.

She made herself comfortable, deciding to find an oversized t-shirt as the mood was ruined. She'd nearly gotten through an entire episode of Love Island by the time he'd gotten back. He held a frown, hair tussled through from his hand pulling at the ends.

"My manager." He told her, letting his body fall onto the bed with a sigh. "That's a mood killer."

"We can watch a movie?" She suggested, holding her arm out and he inched up the bed, laying halfway over her.

"I'm good with that."