19

INSTAGRAM

🤍 liked by 11zebras and 92 othershunnyp0t sleepy swiftie <3

hunnyp0t sleepy swiftie <3

view all 26 comments...

mymymya no bc you guys went to his room and started playing taylor... literally thought you were fuckin' to tay
hunnyp0t pls dont say that 😭 he'll want to

11zebras if we were a taylor song, which would we be?
hunnyp0t im not exposing myself like that 🫣
urcourtdate its def some soppy love song

drysjimmy please get dressed, i wanna go eat
hunnyp0t you're gonna have to drag this mf off of me

hughjackieman zunny? trunter? hevor? zight?
11zebras zunny.

LOS ANGELES

"I don't wanna move." Trevor mumbled, he was laying on Hunter, his face nuzzled into the crook of her neck. Their shirts had been discarded to the floor, both preferring to sleep without them.

"Z, Jamie and Mya wanna go out to eat, we should—"

"Let them go by themselves. They need it." Trevor stated, sitting up with his elbows rested against the pillow. His hands were at the sides of her head, fingers tangled in her hair. "We can stay right here." He leaned down, letting their lips brush softly together.

"Let me—" she giggled as he kissed around her face, "text Mya." Hunter tried to contain herself as she patted around the bed for her phone. Trevor moved from her face, now kissing her neck as she found her phone.

She texted quickly, sending a message to Mya to go without them. Trevor's soft kisses slowly grew less gentle, teeth grazing against her skin as he left small love bites along her collar bone. She threw her phone down, breathing in deeply as he sucked at the sensitive skin.

"Okay, you fricken leach, come here." She laughed out as his head raised, her hands going to the sides of his face. "You're buying me food when we're done." Hunter said, earning a quick nod in return before their lips finally met.

Neither broke away as they prayed for no interruptions. The kiss was eager, but Hunter could feel every ounce of passion placed into it. He kissed soft but she wanted more, her tongue grazing his lips as his mouth opened into the kiss.

Her hands slid to his shoulders, nails scratching at his shoulders. He sat up, her legs around his torso as his hips grinded forward. A heavy breath left the girls mouth at the friction, his sweats growing tighter.

Trevor broke the kiss, lips lingering on her neck, trailing down to her chest. Hunter let him go, despite knowing she'd get shit for the endless hickeys he was bound to leave.

Her hands moved from his shoulders, sliding down his chest until she reached the loose strings of his sweats. Her hands slipped beneath his waistband, palming at his tight briefs. He moaned against her skin, his head lifting to meet her eyes.

"Do you have a condom?" Hunter breathed out, he grinned, sitting up and opening the drawer in his nightstand. He pulled out an unopened box and she laughed, "did you buy a twenty pack before I got here?"

His face burned hot, "shut up." He silenced her giggles with his mouth, tossing the box aside. His arms wrapped around her, pulling her up as he sat on his knees.

She straddled his lap, arms hugging around his shoulders as they kissed. Hunter was happy, content in his arms. She'd never kissed like that, like it was the only thing she wanted in life.

And god she wanted Trevor so bad.