𝟎𝟐𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐭. ⋆*.⋆

[ THROUGH-TEXT, 022 ]

< 4:40 PM, On the Villain Attack Location...
[Tatouin Shopping District]

"—With this big of a crowd, I don't think running away is a good solution..." All Might said, sweatdropping as he glanced around the sheer amount of people crowding to take a look at him. Camera shutters surrounded them, making them four uncomfortable. Yoimiya sighed and directed her attention to Katsuki.

Red light surrounded his burnt wound, after a few seconds, it disappeared, leaving only a small hole on his gakuran. Katsuki felt the pain fade, his pale complexion slowly changing into its usual color. He frowned and harshly separated himself from the girl.

Confused with his hostility, Yoimiya stared at him, tilting her head lightly. "Don't move yet or you'll feel dizzy." She warned and tried to put a hand on Katsuki's shoulder but was slapped away by his hand.

His red eyes darted elsewhere with an angered glint. "Quit acting like a saint. It makes my blood boil." Katsuki said in a dangerously low tone. He stood up and walked away. Multiple heroes and citizens stopped him by giving him words of encouragement.

Standing up, "What's his problem...?" Yoimiya blinked three times and pursed her lips in bafflement, she didn't expect a 'thank you' since she accidentally hurt him in the process of saving him but that was just too rude.

After the exchange of them two, many heroes and civilians surrounded and crowded over her. Looking at her with a joyful expression and expectant gazes. Yoimiya couldn't help but felt warmth spread on her chest from their encouraging smiles.

"You fought fiercely, Young girl!"

"Will you tell us your name?"

"—With that powerful Quirk of yours, You'll definitely be a great Hero one day!!"

"Your Quirk type and that floating shuriken resembles the way the new No. 3 Pro-hero, Hawks, saves people...!"