end

_____________________

end

______________________

hello everyone, this is me, the author. I am very grateful to each one of you to walk with me in this journey. I never expected I will be writing certain parts and lines that makes me sob later. What started with a small experiment with my writing led me to actually finish a book after so long. I am indeed glad to do this because being in the same feet of the other authors while uploading or couldn't do so made me realise that I, too fall in the same category.

However, coming to the end part of this book, it's actually not the end of the novel. Filthy Chaos & Filthy Corruption both falls under the Filthy Dulogy.

I have no idea when will I start the second book but I'll soon. As this book focuses on Caterina's character and her past, the next will be on Aristide's along with their love evolving during the second novel. You all are invited for the next consignment that will come on 2025. I just hope I can finish the book in the next year before giving it to you.

You all can go and read my other books:

Meet me at the dawn : love story between a rich boy and a middle-class girl.

Vow of vengeance: love story between two mafia as in between two enemies.

Blurred Visions: one-sided love story between two best friend's.

Handicraft Stitches: love story between an athletic and volleyball player.