06. bitter

Random question: which letter is your favourite?

the next update will be when we reach to 4k reads. Can we do it?

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠:

The man 𝖻𝗒 𝖳𝖺𝗒𝗅𝗈𝗋 𝗌𝗐𝗂𝖿𝗍

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠:↓➙The man 𝖻𝗒 𝖳𝖺𝗒𝗅𝗈𝗋 𝗌𝗐𝗂𝖿𝗍

REGRET FLUSHES ME LIKE a flood making me want to sob

REGRET FLUSHES ME LIKE a flood making me want to sob. I never thought of being those men whom I put in jail to have affair with their wives. Even though Aurora isn't my wife but she could have been if only my curiosity didn't kick inside. I furiously rub my face as I think of betraying my country, my occupation. I am a big stain to what my father earlier put his name on top.

The priority I took to forever be a sacrificial man for my land. I made a choice, finally. I will stay here and turn the guilt into the most precious medal I ever received. Within these six months, I will grab all the important information and offer it to our Chief.

"Good morning, Mr. Carrozza," I jerk back by the sound and glar at the Reaper.

She raises her brows and speaks softly, "Why? Do you expect me to wear an anklet like rattlesnake  behind its tail so to inform you that it's me entering in one of my rooms?"She looks so forbidden and I insist to be the Eve to taste the savoriness of the ripe fruit.

Instead, I distract myself and ask her. "What shall I call you?" Her name, the first step to drown her and mine to rise. She smirks folding her arms, leaning her upper body against the door frame watching me.

"Reaper, the name you all gave me. Call me that," I shake my head.

"Your real name," She only grins maliciously.

"If you think of overstepping me, mind you, my soon-to-be pet I am ten steps ahead of you. It will be fun watching how two of the worst enemies live under one roof," I growl at her stomping towards her pulling her body towards me.

The radiation of heat between us increases to hundred degrees. Even though she is wearing a white shirt and khaki pants nothing can stop the heat to turn into microwave signals piercing our body with fierce intensity.