45. lipstick

So, tell me who is your favourite character till now?

"YOUR INVITATION CARD has already been delivered

"YOUR INVITATION CARD has already been delivered." I hum in response as I open the card and look at the design.

"Thanks." I close it and sigh, the loud sound of slurping echoes in the hall. Monica coughs. "Have I disturbed you?"
I can hear her glittery linings of love that will sprout from her mouth. "No, it's a dog that is licking me."

"Your pussy?!"

It's my time to cough. "Oh, Umbria! What the fuck did you have to say this?" I raise my voice. "He is licking my ankle, you cunt. Ask Christian to give you if you're lacking it so much."

"And whom will you ask?"

I cut the call throwing it aside, resting my arm on my face to cover my eyes. "Today is Satan's day."

The dog, I mean, Ro jumps on the sofa and playfully licks my skin. "Do whatever you want to, tear the invitation, and yesterday's practice will turn into reality," I murmur as he visibly stiffens and quietly starts to lick his limbs.

I sigh walking to the wardrobe that is filled with party dresses. I pull out a dusty blue tiered pleated evening gown, close one part of the door to find the attached mirror on it and expect the worst image of me.

"You look beautiful," Aristide murmurs as he leans against the door frame.

I roll my eyes to hide any embarrassing colours to paint my face. "I know I am beautiful, no need to say that."

"Where are we going?" I look at him over my shoulder and roll my eyes.

"There is no 'we' here. I am going and you are staying here."

He makes me turn to look at him. "Are you even hearing yourself?" He fakes a laugh, "You just healed your injury and you are going back to the war knowing how weak you still are."

I remove his hand from my shoulder. "I don't need your assistance, Leone. I like you, I am not depending upon you."

"If you feel even a cent of attraction to someone does know depending isn't a sign of vulnerability, it's a sign of trustworthy."