32. siren 🌶

three chapters with consecutive sex scenes. Pat me for the power play button.

tw: sexual intercourse activity.

song:
A&W by Lana Del Rey

song: A&W by Lana Del Rey

A SMILE doesn't make a whole life, that's what my father said before he died

A SMILE doesn't make a whole life, that's what my father said before he died. I look at myself in front of the mirror and the sudden urge to smack the glass overcomes my body to just follow the wave where pleasure lies for a moment.

The smile can fake a lot, like the audience my shop welcomes. The geniune ones will always choose a place worth for their attention not distraction unlike the ones that are treading in distraction.

"Boss." Someone calls me from behind and I turn to acknowledge her.

"Yes?" I ask her. She pushes the velvet jewelry box set and bows down.

"The ornaments you requested for." I open the lid to find the pearl necklace and round shaped earrings.

"Out of all the jewelries do look for the pearl ones. They are elegant, pure and easy to tear apart while being suffocated too much."

That's what my mother used to say and I tend to remember her lines while she chokes me to death as a punishment of wearing her diamond necklace offered by her lovers.

"Are you ready for this night?" Monica saunters inside wearing A line grey tulle prom gown with matching accessories. She definitely needs to be a showstopper in one of my jewelry execution during mid-summer.

"You look fuckable." She laughs shaking her head as I crouch down lifting the detachable black sleeves and wearing them on my hands. I am wearing off shoulder blue and black sparkly sequined sheath slit gown. I tie up my hair with black ribbon letting the rest cascade like black water. My front white strands are kept as fringes.

"Does this diamond chain necklace fit mine?" I look at her reflection and examine closely trying to match her appearance along with the chain.

"It is. Come here." I call her and she comes near to me. I pull my drawer extracting a pair of diamond clips and attaching to her sides. They are not broad ones but simple pieces that anyone can wear. Her hair doesn't provide any shiny things making her look dull so I provide them to her. "Now you look fuckable."