02. information

song

Blinding lights by the weeknd

⇣➙Blinding lights by the weeknd

I PUSH ASIDE to walk towards the crime scene

I PUSH ASIDE to walk towards the crime scene. " Good morning, Mr. Carrozza." I nod to my sub-inspector.

"Good morning. So can you tell me what did you get from the information granted to you?" I eye the burnt body which got located in a petrol station. I woke up thinking that at least today's morning will be fine but it didn't. All thanks to the Satan above me.

"We know who did it." I sigh. Fucking finally the case is solved, I didn't even poop. Even though being a part of the FBI is thrilling but not this, my sphincter will get widen by the next few minutes.

"Good good so now the case is solved. We can depart right?" Shit two more minutes.

He sighs getting irritated by my mood swings. Sometimes I pity him for bearing me who acts like a pregnant woman. "It was killed by-"

Merda.

My eyes widen and I rush out. I quickly enter a nearby inn and did my job quickly. The door to my room banged open and Salvatore enters inside with a red face.

"What the fuck is this Aris? Do you think I am some pet shit that will wag beside you? Fuck you. I will request for my transfer so that I don't need to work with your stupid lazy ass." I sigh tiredly buckling my belt.

"I didn't do my solid release and at the crucial time, you called me making me drop my act and come here. So tell me whose fault is this?" I fold my arms looking at him.

He sighs, "Fine then, but don't you dare to pull this act. Do you know for you I had to run like a bull is chasing my red boxers?" I laugh patting his shoulder.

"It's good to know your anger dissipates now tell me what happened?" He rolls his eyes at me.

I shake my head as we both walk towards the reception area in order to give the receptionist the keys. She smiles at us and thanked us.

I put my hands in the front pockets of my coat. He lit up his cigarette and offered one to me. I put its end in my mouth and wait for him to lit my bud too.