36. misplaced

A/N:
It's come to my notice that jnly few (might I say no one) clearly does the job of liking the chapter and commenting. It's only a simple work with free, yet you all find out ways to demotivate me from even uploading the chapters.

...

song:
Ultraviolence by Lana Del Rey

song: Ultraviolence by Lana Del Rey

NUMBNESS

NUMBNESS. That's what I feel. I glare at the back of Xavier and Carlos who stand in front of me like a protective shield to hide from that dickhead.

"Ah. There he is." Alexander waves his hand in the air. "Meet our newest submit contest winner."

"More like virginity winner," Monica grumbles. Alessia chokes out her laugh but quickly turns it into a cough.

"That's all. Thank you." How many times does he need to introduce himself?

"Can we go? We have done our job here." Monica speaks.

Christian nods his head. "Sure," He then turns back to look at me. "Shall we, capo?"

"We shall," I speak after being silent for the entire twenty minutes during his introduction to the portrait and its depiction matching my state.

His eyes swipe to mine and widen. I grin maliciously. " Guess we did have the pleasure of meeting you. Now, excuse us." He stands frozen in his spot as we gather ourselves and walk out with me raising my head high.

Suddenly the countable number didn't sum it up as we proceeded to walk towards the exit. "Wait. Where is Aristide?"

All five of them look at me and then at each other. Then Christian speaks. "He went to the washroom."

I look down at my watch and chuckle humorously. "I guess he is doing his poop too, then."

"Or maybe the hard dick needs to soften a bit." The voice hisses behind us and we turn back to look at Aristide who strides confidently.