44. blunt

Hola

EVERY STORY starts with two basic necessities, a hero and a villain

EVERY STORY starts with two basic necessities, a hero and a villain. To make the hero, the villain needs to sacrifice and to make the villain, he himself needs to kill the humane society residing in his book of humanity.

As I search for Maxim's next flaw, I find out a certain interesting lines of his location that Xavier had to break their personal vehicle that is being followed by one of my men for a month.

I write a code to Monica ordering her for two invitation cards for the banquet hall, it's the most important one for Russian mafia as it allows them to meet not only their country people but the Italians too and Maxim will be a fool not to step in.

I swirl my chair only to get stopped by the foot of the man I am living with. I angle my head up to meet the black eyes. " You're disturbing me."

He arches an eyebrow and places a tray filled with breakfast. "I just came here to give you the meal."

I open my mouth waiting for him to feed me. But when not even one food is entered in my mouth, I peer up to see him looking at the board of pictures and their related information.

"Muro Di Ricordi." I glance at the big picture in the middle of the small collected images.

"Yeah. It's the building where Maxim will arrive as he always does in the past fifteen years." I say.

He sits beside me and starts to feed me along with the question bank pouring out from his mouth. "How do you know?"

I look sullen. "It was the place where he met Ade. We were invited by one of the related Russian mafia as we have been trading goods with them for the first three years after my father's demise, Ade too wanted to come with me because even to her it was a big deal. S-"

"Why was it a big deal to her?" He cuts me. I side glance at him then sigh.

"She was a servant working underneath us. Our friendship was always held under the table. She used to bring me sweets when I was given bitter foods, sat under the table near me and massage my foot when she knows my ankle got hurt. She did everything she could to save our friendship."