49. explosion

song:
Ultraviolence by Lana Del Rey

song: Ultraviolence by Lana Del Rey

DOMINATING Aristide is like showing another set of vulnerabilities I never thought of having

DOMINATING Aristide is like showing another set of vulnerabilities I never thought of having. The way he closes his eyes while I shove the dildo in his rectum while his dick inside my pussy shuddering in pleasure was a sight I never thought of watching.

I want to store his beautiful sight only for me, me alone. The sudden urge of possessiveness overpowering my mindset is a huge sign of taking therapy. Yet now, the way he is sleeping peacefully with lips slightly apart is pulling me closer to the dangerous field called love.

I immensely fell for him. I will bow and let him take control of me if that's the only way to keep him close to me cause the day is getting nearer and nearer for him to get separated from me. The thought of telling him to bring his mother to my home now seems to fade.

Fucking seventy-two hours. That means three days. I pray to Umbria that he forgets or else...

He moans in his sleep and captures me between his arms. His head rests between the valley of my breasts and leaves a sigh. I shiver immediately at the cool contact of the action. He makes my breast his cushion as he snuggles with it.

I smile heartily watching him with heart in my eyes. "You are so beautiful."

I slide away from him slowly as he mumbles incoherently.

I walk downstairs while Ro runs around me with his tail wiggling. I hum my favorite singer's song (Ultraviolence) pouring pedigree on the dog's dish and ruffling his fur when there's a knock at my door. Thinking that the guest might be Monica or Xavier, I walk to open the door only to get hit against it, my eyes submerging into darkness.

How does it feel to wake up with your groggy eyes and only to see darkness as my vision? It's not like my eyes always meet a colorful world, but the first effect of getting a dose of yourself sometimes proves to be harmful in any sense. Just like how I invaded my enemies' houses and killed many while leaving few, the table may have turned against me and now I am on an interrogation tour.