24. childhood

to understand her character, past occurrence are inserted to familiarise with her. Also, there won't be any updates for how long I don't know. Until I finish this book offline I will not update and plus, by the amount of readers reading my last chapter literally broke my bravery. Till then, have a shame and click on the star button

𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗀:

mercury 𝖻𝗒 𝗀𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖾

𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗀:⇣➙ mercury 𝖻𝗒 𝗀𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖾

~flashback~

MY SMILE remains content as I look around the room said by my mother as it's my personal space

"Momma, I am hungry." She taught me how to speak Italian. Even though I am not that expert still I try to bring a smile to her stone-hearted face.

She snaps her head as she is talking to a man double her size and height. She is merely reaching to the fat man's chest however her violet eyes widened and a warning is thrown at me to keep my mouth shut.

I whimper but keep the promise she made me do it, after all, she is my mother. The attention my mother gained soon dissipated when the man turns to look at me, eyes that darkened making me feel disgusted.

"So, you have a daughter, I see?" The man asks.

Mother grunts and shakes her head, "No. She isn't my child. My sister left me with this piece of garbage and I have to take the responsibility." Lies. I want to say that they are all lies.

My lips quiver as I say silently, "But you are my real momma." Her blazing eyes glare in my direction.

"I will meet you later, Henry. I have some work to do."

With that, her figure strides in my direction. My ponytail is being pulled by her as she drags me to an unknown path. Darkness invades my eyes as I wail saying sorry hundred times.

"I told you not to speak in front of my people but you did. So, now." She pauses in front of a wooden door and turns back to see me.

She crouches down to my level, white lights illuminated on her face partially but the look on her face, and especially her eyes where the round purple orbs darken with a hint of monster in it.