25. challenge

Wishing you everyone a very happy new year

song:

the turnaround by gemini

song: ⇣➙ the turnaround by gemini

I GROAN OUT LOUD as I visualize her naked body behind the curtain

I GROAN OUT LOUD as I visualize her naked body behind the curtain. The shadow was enough to make me color the shaded region through my imagination.

Shit. I shouldn't think about it but my dick wants to as it pummels between my palms. The way her breasts arch upward glowing in yellow dim light does nothing sort of calm my raging erection. I moaned thinking of grabbing those luscious tits again.

I furiously rubbed my pointed pistol as it thoroughly piston out white liquids that fall on the cemented floor of the bathroom. The way she so delicately pulls her dress lets her hair cascade down just near her waist. God, I still remember her thick volume when we had that stupid foreplay and I never had a certain fetish that I have with her body parts.

Her ass perches back when she bends pulling out the pants she wore. "Fuck." I curse visualizing groping her soft skin. I punch the nearby wall trying to distract my heart from going inside the guilt trap. Aurora, will you forgive me after I have been stripped naked into an evil crawling your pure soul?

It's been two weeks since the last bomb is dropped. The first seed of the trap has been set by me. All it needs right now are care and a well-executed plan. Today, I will be going downstairs where we all are warned not to go. I have visited all the hooks and corners of this particular house and to say they were exhausting will be better said.

Coming to this part, a part of me is well known to the world that I seek adventure. The curiosity that lies within me can't be tamed until I break the barriers leading to either another day or numb my breath.

"How are you?" Bianca asks me as I sit down on the dining chair beside Caterina who hasn't arrived yet now. I look for her but couldn't find where she went.

I put on a small smile, "I am feeling great." I am thankful that she has been taking care of me for the past two weeks meanwhile, Caterina, though acts like a tough bitch, she often comes to my room to check my health especially when I have my beauty sleep.