23. injured

the next chapters will delay

song:
Damage by teflon sega

song:Damage by teflon sega

I SWIVEL THE CAR moving in a known direction

I SWIVEL THE CAR moving in a known direction. I look beside me where Aristide is lying down unconscious. A tiny cottage appears and I sigh in relief.

I press the break as soon as our car is near the sight. I quickly open my side and then open Aristide's door. I pick him up, weighing half of his weight on mine. I sling his hand over my shoulder and drag him towards the cottage.

I knock at the door five times indicating a pattern to which the owner gets to know it's me. The door opens slowly and when the owner gets to know it's me, he quickly opens the door wide enough to let both of us enter.

"Sorry to disturb you, Marco." He bows down and stands up shaking his head with a small smile plastered on his wrinkled face.

Even if he is old enough, he portrayed a great role in wars held in the underworld. Thankfully, we seem to be on his good side, and all thanks to my father who managed to play a vital role in Marco's life saving his lovely wife, Zendaya.

"Who is there, Marco?" The sweet voice is none other than Zendaya as she quietly walks toward us. I smile at her.

"Hello, Zendaya." Her eyes widen and she practically rushes toward me hugging me tightly. I chuckle at her motherly-like nature and pull back. Her eyes then shift towards Aristide and she raises her brows in question.

"Zendaya, this is Aristide. We got to save Molly, the daughter of Ivanov's family but during that time he got shot instead of me." I mumble slowly as Marco walks ahead indicating I to follow his trail.

I drag him and finally reach the corner side of the hallway as Marco opens the door of the room. "Come inside." I nod my head at myself and walk inside more like stretching the nonsense extra kg along with me.

Finally dumping Aristide, I release a breath and do a few stretching of my hips.

"Is the bullet inside?" I shake my head.