39. haunted

A/N:
We finally reached 10K reads in such a long period and I am very thankful for that. Now that's a call for a celebration 🎉

song

➸911 by Ellise

song↓➸911 by Ellise

AS THE ROAD CLEARS, my anxiety reaches its tip point

AS THE ROAD CLEARS, my anxiety reaches its tip point. Although I am given two burner phones and no tracker, they don't know about the pearl necklace of Aristide's. So, earlier when I went to command him to remove it, I couldn't. The way they seem to cling to the owner bends my rule. He does not wear it as a fashion, but instead, as a choker of his imprisonment.

But before abandoning another mansion of mine, I gave my troop a different task. One is to find out about the hidden clubs, whorehouse, warehouse, and weapon settlement of Ivanov. Two, a search of the last trace. Three, block all of the breaching security and make up a new one. And four, all of our phones are under-watched. Messages, phones, use of cookies, Vpn, websites everything is in the open field. Also, a week to gain any information from that girl, Molly.

Now, all I need to do is wait, wait for the sound of the culprit that will soon be a victim on my radar.

The door opens as Adam bows in front of me. Like an addict with a dazed mind, I stand on the wet ground, my flats digging the soft surface but as my eyes wander around, the shiver of past wheeze by. I flinch at the turnover of the weather taking place. It's not adventurous, it's risky cause by the time I reach the old rust gate strong winds blow by, our eyes close where dust particles try to penetrate, and with lots of difficulty we all stand aligned in front of the horror show that only a few of us know.

It may sound horrifying but I guess as we reach near the radar, a sudden cold envelopes us. It's like decades of past lingering even in the air to find us to be the witness of such a show. My eyes look over the building, it's not only a block of dark history but the future of suspects in such mannerism of psychopathic and manual laborer's work to hide truths.