43. distraction 🌶

I happen to be in a very good mood to give them some rest and actually start acting like couples.

Also, vote and comment

song:
kiss it better by rihana

song:kiss it better by rihana

THE WAY HE IS HOLDING ME IS so intimate, under his grasp and the firm clutch on my arms allows me to feel like he too doesn't want to part away from me

THE WAY HE IS HOLDING ME IS so intimate, under his grasp and the firm clutch on my arms allows me to feel like he too doesn't want to part away from me. My tears soak his white t-shirt but I don't want to let him go, not now not ever. My nighty stays plastered between us carrying the vibe of serenity. Just when I am about to pull back he holds me tighter refusing to retrace back and I smile at him.

"You're a monster." I flinch back from her words as they echo in my head.

"Will you kiss me again to keep the monsters away?" I ask in a meek voice as I peer up to look at him through my lashes, my heartbeat rising up and down as if already wandering he will reject my request.

Instead, he smiles at me and I am already in a meltdown for that shit he pulled up. Being vulnerable was never an option, but now that I met him, my prisoner, I believe I have no such exterior to hide from him 'cause somewhere in my cold beating heart there is a name that got its place and that is Aristide, my beautiful creature whom I captured.

"I will kiss you a million times if it means I can protect you from those monsters that created you." Tears fall freely with no friction to stop them.

"Then kiss me, Aristide. Kiss me like you mean those words you say." I mutter and so he does exactly as I told him to. He pulls me closer flashing off his vampire teeth as he traces my outer lips folding them like cupid bows.

"Then open for me, mon petit monster." He tells me and I readily open up like a child excited to gather more information about the given experiment. His tongue plunges into my mouth, my made dark web, and the sensation of two separate worlds meeting together just burst me into multiple shivering.

I moan out when he uses his teeth to nibble my tongue and with a swirl adjoins his tongue with mine and just like how the taste of earthly rainwater has, it's the same reaction I am having right now. The final touch of the rain droplets on the dry crust wets its body just like how mine is happening. I feverishly kiss him back accepting my sudden faith in liking him.