04. captive

are you voting the chapters? if not kindly do.

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠:

Hands to myself 𝖻𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗇𝖺 𝗀𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗓

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠:⇣➙Hands to myself 𝖻𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗇𝖺 𝗀𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗓

"HELLO, MOTHERFUCKERS

"HELLO, MOTHERFUCKERS." I pull my finger out as they suddenly start to shoot at us. I look at the couple where Carlos is shielding. I growl thinking about the loose responsibility taken under the camera supervisors.

"We have covered you inside out. You should submit to us." The announcer speaks carrying a horn corn speaker. "I request the Reaper to come forward."

The guns are aimed at Carlos. I am being controlled by anger when suddenly Adora covers Carlos saying, "He is not the Reaper." I squint my eyes in confusion.

I look at Carlos who mimicks the same expression. I know I won't let anyone harm my familia but Adora saying that will trigger them at him knowing that she is trying to cover her husband's death.

I sigh slowly stepping back taking advantage of their distraction and press the emergency button. "So let's take it in a hard way then." The announcer mutters.

"What's the use of taking things that are easy huh?" I smirk. Soon everybody start to fire at each other. See I told you right? My birthday shall always be a fucking curse.

I crouch down opening the small drawer under the staircase where my hidden weapons are kept during emergency. I haul out two guns, pull down the magazine to check the bullets, and store them back.

"Let's kill these party poopers." I whistle lowly watching how Carlos is covering Adora who shrieks in fear. I run in their direction pulling Adora back.

"Go and alert the securities to pull more back up armies. We need to relocate our place." I drag her to my office room which is secured by my fingerprint. The room has its complete safety measures.

"If anything happens then fight," I say her making her nod her head frantically. Just when I am about to turn she clutches my wrist.

"Keep him safe." I sadly nod my head, sad that even she is selfish not to think about my safety and jealous because I don't have my mate.