01. target

warning: violence included.

....

song:

God is a woman by ariana grande

song: ⇣➙ God is a woman by ariana grande

"CAPO, THERE HE IS

"CAPO, THERE HE IS." I eye the man who saunters like he owns the pub, duh, bastard it's mine. I puff out the smoke that I inhale a few seconds ago. I smash the cigar on the ashtray provided by my side and walk towards the CCTV surveillance room.

"Is everything alright?" I ask Carlos who is in charge of the overall surroundings happenings at the corners, middle, up and down.

He nods his head, "Yes, capo." I nod my head looking front at the camera no. 4. Igor, the man who did everything in his power to disinfect his position.

He must have used a better dust cleaner to remove me. I grin at him. He may not see us but we like hawks follow him like his second image. "Bounce to the second camera," I order them speaking in the Italian language.

They quickly follow my orders and shift to the second camera. There his army is. I smirk watching the live performance. I knew they will be with the strippers, after all, what's a dick without pussy.

"Carlos, instruct a few women in keeping them distracted. I will keep my eyes on my prey." I order him and he quickly followed the rule.

"Done." He arrives back within five minutes. I nod my head still viewing my toast.

"Do keep an eye over his actions." This time I speak in English making him bow his head.

I walk out from the cabin towards mine. I unlock the door when the sudden airy vibe make me shiver. I glare at the air conditioner which is on, damn, I am quite forgetful.

The room is quite chilly so I open the window plates to let the air pass by. Nature somehow acts like a calmness to my emotion. Be it anger, fear, pain anything. I close my eyes smiling at the moon who winks at me with its light.

I sigh opening my eyes with a small smile plaster on my face. I turn back and walk towards my desk. I sit down on the rotating chair and open the fourth drawer. The reason for which I murdered my innocence, opening my arms accepting the future of a Regina della mafia.