35. flame

song:
Romantic Homicide by d4vd

song: Romantic Homicide by d4vd

THE inner turmoil of sudden liking over my captor does nothing good in this tactic situation

THE inner turmoil of sudden liking over my captor does nothing good in this tactic situation. Whatever happened between us is now turning my heart having a crush on none other than her. Can I just die out of embarrassment? 'Cause I won't ever admit that to her.

She doesn't calls for attention, attention itself seeks for her. She strolls in the hall back to her egoistic mannerism. She smiles sultry but her violet eyes are in an alarmed state of pure fury. Whatever Maxim and she had in the past is a story worth noting in history, all I need to find it out with tiresome work.

But I don't want to be a fool again to fall into her trap. Instead of feeling angry at her, I am admiring her cunning nature. Creating an exact visual of her gaol is kind of interesting. I am more curious about her real estate but knowing that I am only allowed to visit my mother and nowhere gives zero fucks to my escapade.

Remembering my mother, it's been five days since I last contacted her and during this chaotic journey, I somehow forgot to call her. I sigh, lightly scratching my forehead while walking beside her. Alessia, the female guard stands close to Caterina and bows slightly. She soon follows her capo's lead and says, "I've already contacted the stationary guards to not allow any Russian dignitaries to escape from this room."

Caterina nods her head. "Good. Did Xavier say anything about their direction?"

"No."

"Is this Maxim the real villain?" I ask Caterina who looks at me over her shoulder.

She scoffs. "Everyone is a villain here, Leone. All you need are eyes and nose to filtrate them." I intake a few short breaths. Being an officer, the sudden thrive to find out soon flows in my veins. The adventurous destination of the segment to set down with an amazing result is what I always looked for and now doing the same task but in a different mechanism somewhat creates a scene distinct from my earlier tasks.

Xavier runs in our direction and speaks to Caterina. "They are talking to Mr. Romano and soon will be visiting his cubicle. We can wait there for them."