30. ache

song:
Heartless by the weeknd

song:Heartless by the weeknd

"WHAT?" I yell slamming the desk making the objects displace from their original position

Monica with solemn face nods her head. We both rush to the hospital to meet Salvatore and his men who got manhandled by Maxim's troop falling into the right trap made by him.

"Hello, Caterina." I aimlessly nod my head to Dr. Russo.

"How is my army?" My whole body shakes in desperation for any positive sign to calm my nerves down.

"They are not fine. Few got severe injuries like brain damage after effect of explosion."

"And how is Salvatore?" She pauses thinking for a while and after a moment when she formats her sentence she replies, "He is in temporary coma."

I stumble a back slightly by the newly found information. Tears threaten to overcome the boundaries but I push them back. Monica helps me to take a seat on the chair and proceed to rub my back.

"But I can tell you this that it was a warning from the party." I squint my eyes in confusion.

"How do you know this?" This time Monica asks.

Dr. Russo sighs, "We all know whenever Ivanov play, they play dirty and in this case they just attempted to warn us about his borderline not to cross or else do you think if they went to his kingdom would survive?"

I punch the wall behind mine silencing the scream that wants to erupts so dreadfully. "I am a bunch of pussy not to fight him by myself." I sneer.

"What are you doing to do?" Monica asks.

"Nothing. Let him think he won this time."

"When will your best friend get the justice she deserves?"

Flames flies from my nostrils, "Soon."

"Do you want to meet the patients?" Dr. Russo asks us this time.

"Yes." Monica and I stand up following behind Dr. Russo.

"If I ever get a chance to meet that dick, first of all I am going to punch his face cause he too is a pussy who can't face the situation by himself."