His sweetheart

[a/n] Hello, my children. Thank you so much for all your support! Just wanted to say that I am sorry if my chapters are too short, but with the time I have it is the most I can give you all<3

I hope them not being longer isn't annoying 😭

...

"Don't say that, Simon" I whispered, my loving gaze calming him down.

"But it is true. I would do anything to protect you, to love you, my sweetheart" Moonlight filled my room, illuminating his dark eyes.

I felt my heart beat faster, and I knew in that moment he meant every word. I had never felt more loved and protected than I did in that moment.

I then uncovered his lips and pulled him closer for a soft kiss, which soon grew into a slow and deep one. The warmth of his lips against mine was like a balm for all my worries.

And his kiss felt like a promise that he would always be there for me, no matter what.

Simon then began to trail kisses down my neck, and I felt my entire body relax into his embrace. His lips moved slowly and deliberately, sending a wave of pleasure down my spine. His touch was gentle as his lips moved in a soft rhythm and I could feel my body melt as his kisses ignited a fire within me.

We slowly began to take off each other's clothes as his kisses moved lower and lower down my body. I felt my heart racing, and his touch seemed to bring every inch of my skin to life. His hands moved softly, lovingly exploring my body as his lips followed the same path. His caresses felt like electricity running through my veins, and I felt myself sinking into an ocean of pleasure, my breath coming in short and shallow gasps.

His warm breath on my uncovered legs, Simon's fingers running over the soft skin of my thighs. It almost felt as if he saw me as a goddess compared to him, which would explain why he always tried his best to make me feel so loved and wanted.

Simon worshipped my body like it was a sacred creation, loving to shove his face into my thighs. So I wasn't surprised why he started leaving harsh hickeys all over them, trying to mark me as his.

"May I, my sweetheart?" As he looked into my eyes, he asked, waiting for my permission to continue touching me.

I slowly nodded but at first I couldn't understand why he asked me that. But back then, in that moment, I had no idea that he knew my secret about our lost baby. And in a way, he didn't want to pressure me, he wanted to make sure I felt comfortable doing that.

But if only I had known that.

Simon then gently removed my underwear. In a soft manner he forced my legs apart as his eyes remained locked with mine.

He then ran his fingers over my lower abdomen and traced a path up to my left breast, sending a jolt of electricity through my body. Simon leaned closer to me and whispered sweet words into my ear.

"I will never let you feel scared"

"No one is going to hurt you, my sweetheart"

"My only love"

Having my hands wrapped around him, I felt a deep sense of safety. His embrace was warm and comforting, and I knew that no matter what I faced in life, I could always come back to that moment and I would always remember it as one of the most peaceful ones.

Simon's forehead pressed against mine as he slowly pushed his tip into me, stopping so I could adjust to its size. A sudden sharp pain ran through me as I was once again reminded of how it felt to feel him inside me. Carefully thrusting, he made sure not to be too rough and fast.

He continued to slowly pump himself in and out until he heard some quiet moans, knowing that I was comfortable enough to begin enjoying it.

And him gasping at how good I felt sent shivers down my spine. I could feel his desire for me as I tried to stay focused on the sensations his movements created, the waves of pleasure radiating through my body as he moved in and out of me. His hands cupped my face, his lips pressed against mine, it all felt like a dream.

His movements were gentle and controlled, but each one was filled with passion and intensity. And with each thrust, it felt like I was being taken higher and higher.

Simon then slid his one hand down to my most sensitive area and started rubbing it. His touch was gentle, but each stroke was slow and careful, creating waves of bliss cascading through my body. 

His pace then became more intense, and he seemed to know exactly where and when to touch me to take me to the brink of pleasure.

"Si-Simon... I am close" I stuttered as my soft moans filled that empty room.

Soon, I was on the verge of my orgasm, my body shaking with pleasure and anticipation. With one final stroke, I let out a loud moan as I felt it crash over me like a wave and my body was filled with pure satisfaction. I dug my nails into the skin of his neck as I felt my muscles contract and release, my breathing becoming heavy and my heart racing.

Still being on top of me, he hugged me tightly and Simon wasn't planning on letting me go. To satisfy me was his biggest priority, that's why he didn't see a point in pleasing himself. He just wanted to make me finally forget the pain surrounding me, the constant worries clouding my mind.

"I love you, Simon" I whispered as I tried to catch my breath.

"I love you too, my sweetheart"