Marked

[a/n] some smut 🤪

...

"You dirty little whore"

"Huh..." Simon grabbed me and threw me on the bed before I could even turn around and face him.

Simon got on top of me and held my wrists above my head, squeezing them tightly together. Then he started to kiss me, leaving harsh hickeys on my neck. I could feel his breath as he moved his lips along my neck and collarbone.

"You will regret teasing me the other night" His voice was so sharp and I could see the hunger in his eyes.

He then started to rip my clothes off, Simon's hands were rough and forceful as he pulled my shirt off my shoulders and began to unbutton my jeans. He then grabbed my bra and pulled it down, revealing my breasts. Simon ran his hands roughly over them, squeezing and pinching my nipples and I winced in pain as his fingers dug into my skin, but I enjoyed it too much.

"Can't get over it?" I teasingly asked, feeling my body tingle as his hands roamed my body.

Without a word, Simon smiled, his eyes darkening as he grabbed his belt and pulled it out of the loops of his jeans, wrapping it around my wrists and tying me to the bed headboard. I gasped as it bit into my skin, the pressure sending a wave of pleasure through my body.

"You're gonna remember this for a really long time" Simon whispered into my ear, making me wonder what was waiting for me.

He then moved his hands to my thighs, spreading them apart and pushing his dick into my wetness. I gasped in pleasure as he entered me, and I felt my body heat up as he moved inside me, his thrusts getting faster and stronger as he went.

"Eye contact, sweetie" He grabbed me by my chin and stared deep into my eyes.

I did as he told me, feeling my heart thump in my chest. His gaze was intense and it felt like he could see into my soul.

I then wrapped my legs around his body and clung to him as we moved together in perfect harmony. He started fucking me harder and faster, his hands gripping my hips, and I could feel every inch of him as he moved inside me.

I wanted to move my hands to his back, to feel the muscles of his body as we moved together. And Simon noticed me struggling, moaning as his thrusts became deeper.

"How do you like it? Hmm?"

"There's plenty of room for improvement" I joked, knowing that wouldn't end well for me.

"Oh yeah?"

"Mhm"I replied, biting my lip.

Then suddenly, without breaking eye contact, he reached for a pocket knife that he had placed on the nightstand. Teasingly, he dragged it across my body, tracing a line from my shoulder down to my belly button. I shivered at the sensation of the cold blade, my heartbeat increasing with each second.

Simon's gaze was intense and he let out a low chuckle as he untied my arms, grabbed my forearm, and slowly started to carve his initials into my skin.

I winced as the blade pierced my skin, but remained silent as he continued to etch those letters into my body.

"Now you'll never forget me"

"I never planned to" I smiled, enjoying him being so obsessed with me.

He pulled me close, pushing his lips on mine, sucking my tongue with pleasure. I felt his hands running down my back and then he suddenly pulled away, smiling.

"On your knees, princess"

Of course, I obeyed, kneeling in front of him. Simon then grabbed a fistful of my hair and forced me closer, and before I even knew it I was sucking his dick.

His hands were on my head, pushing me onto him, and I could feel his cock throbbing against my tongue. Soon Simon began to moan and thrust his hips against my face. Saliva was dripping all over his cock as I gaged, trying to take it all in.

"Good fucking girl" His groans filled the room, giving me a sense of pride that I could please him that much.

Simon was being so rough and aggressive, thrusting his dick even harder into my mouth, as I struggled to keep up with his pace.

"Come on, you can take it" His grip grew even tighter.

Being out of breath, I grabbed onto his thighs to steady myself and pulled away to take a break, but he held me in place and continued to thrust.

"Come on" He kept forcing his dick into my throat, pushing it further and further until tears started streaming down my face.

He finally pulled away and looked into my eyes, breathing heavily.

"That's what you get for talking back to me" He smirked, enjoying having all the power over me.

"Please forgive me, Lieutenant" I replied, with my thumb wiping away the saliva.

"Such a slut, aren't ya?"

"A slut you can't live without" I continued staring at his eyes, mesmerized by them.

I then licked the tip of his dick, taking it into my mouth and swirling my tongue around it. His breath quickened as I continued teasing him with my mouth. I started stroking and sucking his dick, taking it deeper and deeper. His hands moved through my hair, guiding my head as I moved my mouth up and down his shaft.

Simon let out a moan as I increased the pace, rolling his head back in ecstasy. And it didn't take long before Simon's grip tightened, his hips thrusting deeper as he began to cum in my throat. I swallowed every drop, savouring the salty-sweet taste of it.

"Good girl" He whispered as I gazed at him with my innocent eyes.

But the blood on my forearm caught his attention and he immediately rushed to the bathroom to grab some bandages. Simon carefully wrapped them around my forearm and pulled me closer, caressing my head and shoulders.

"All mine, aren't ya?" He kissed my forehead as I cuddled into his chest.

"All yours" I smiled, enjoying the feeling of being in his strong embrace, feeling his heartbeat against my skin as I slowly drifted into sleep.