Punishment

[a/n] 🚨 Smut warning, I repeat, Smut warning 🚨

...

After leaving the party I rushed to my room to drink some fresh water. Confusion filled my mind as I tried to understand what Isabella had against me. Why in the world would she say that Alejandro was close to me?

I wondered if it was really a crush on Simon or perhaps it was her new obsession. Nevertheless, I knew she was planning something, I just needed more time to figure it out.

My whole room was filled with fresh evening air as I opened the window. I was starting to feel better, but my heart was still racing. Not because I was nervous, but because I couldn't wait to see Simon burst into my room and show me how frustrated he was.

I then turned my chair so that it faced the door. I sat on it, eager to find out how this night would turn out.

I crossed my legs and arms and waited patiently while still hearing the distant music of that party. And it didn't take long before I heard someone approaching my room. The steps were getting louder and closer, and I could almost feel the vibrations in the walls. I was expecting a knock on the door at any moment, but it seemed that Simon had forgotten all of his good manners.

In the blink of an eye, he burst into my room without warning me and just stood there. I knew damn well how sweet his revenge on me was going to be.

"I could have been naked" I said, not moving a single muscle and wanting him to come closer to me.

"Do I look like I care?" His voice was so rough, the accent so thick it already made me feel weak, so desperate.

"So, tell me, did you guys do it?" I stood up and asked seductively, giving him a slight smirk.

Frustration in his voice was clear as he asked "Did we do what?"

"Oh you know, did you guys fuck?" I knew what the consequences of teasing him were, but I just couldn't stop myself from doing it.

"I bet she was screaming your name and begging for more" I bit my lip as I said the last word.

"Wasn't she, Simon?" After asking him, Simon had enough and stormed towards me.

His eyes were filled with rage and his hands were clenched into fists, showing how angry he was. I knew he was about to lose his shit and show me how much he hated it when I teased him.

And so seconds later I was pressed against the wall. My hands were pinned above my head, his grip tight and strong, making it clear that I was not going to be able to break free anytime soon. His face was close to mine, I could feel him squeeze my hands even more but he knew I was secretly into it.

"You just don't know when to stop, do you, sweetheart?"

"Just fuck me already" I didn't know what had got into me but it was probably my deepest desires that were forcing me to act that way.

"Hmm, I don't think you deserve it" He started using his dirty tricks on me.

"Or maybe you are just a pussy" I couldn't control myself anymore.

Without me even realizing it, he turned me around and grabbed my hands with his one hand as he pulled down my sweatpants and my underwear with his other hand. Damn, he knew what he was doing and I absolutely craved his touch. He was in control of the situation and I was powerless, but he made me feel desired. I felt a deep longing to feel him inside of me and my body responded to his movements as I arched my back.

"Look at you, you're such a slut for me"

"So degrading... So demeaning, just as I like it" I replied and even though I couldn't see his facial expressions, I was sure he was smiling.

His grip on my hands continued to be strong as he started rubbing my clitoris back and forth. I could hear the sounds of my wetness as he was now moving his fingers in cycles.

"So needy, aren't you, sweetheart?" God, how I loved it when he called me by that name.

"Fuck, I'm close, Simon" I moaned feeling his other hand now snake around my body, touching my tits underneath my shirt and gently squeezing them.

"Mmm, I like it when you say my fucking name, you bitch" He groaned as he forced his two fingers in, resulting in another moan from me.

"I bet that guy Alejandro couldn't please you this good" He whispered into my ear as he started pushing his fingers deeper and rougher.

"You are God damn right" I replied with a slight tease in my voice, ready for him to release all of his rage onto me. 

"Makes me think you need a reminder on who you belong to. So now listen to me, sweetheart. You belong to me and to me only. You are mine, is that clear?" As he continued massaging my clitoris he stated.

"Are you jealous, Simon? Maybe I should start flirting with other guys, what do you think?" With each question I could feel myself getting closer as his fingers moved in a more aggressive way.

"Then I hope you will enjoy your punishment, sweetheart" His voice was so deep and the tension between us grew stronger.

As I was about to release my orgasm, his fingers suddenly disappeared, and I was left standing alone in the darkness. I then turned around to face him only to see Simon unbuckling his belt and undoing his pants, revealing his thick erection.

"Now, sweetheart, you will get down on your knees" He commanded and I didn't even hesitate.

"Yes, lieutenant" I whispered and noticed his eyes lit up.

Slowly, painfully slowly I pulled his boxers down, his cock hitting against his stomach. I then explored his muscular thighs with my fingers as I heard him groan at the suspension. I knew I would regret teasing him so much.

He then took off his shirt, revealing his toned abs, which made me lose my focus for a second.

"What do you think you are doing?" He asked but I was too mesmerised to even say a single word.

I then turned my gaze to his dick as I started rubbing his pre-cum with my thumb. Slowly stroking it, I made Simon's head tilt back in pleasure. He let out a soft groan, making me feel like I had all the power. Then I licked the tip of his cock, feeling him twitch and his thighs tense up.

"Just put it in your mouth already" He sounded so annoyed but I admit, it turned me on even more.

I swirled my tongue around the tip before completely taking it in. He placed both of his hands on the side of my head, now having full control over me.

Him pushing my head deeper made me gag a bit, but damn I loved the sensation of it. Of him using me like this. Of being his little and obedient slut.

With one hand wrapped around the base of his cock, I used my other hand to gently squeeze his balls. His intense breathing and growing moans let me know he enjoyed the feeling of it - it was like a small compliment he gave me. And I tried my best to breathe through my nose, making sure to please him as much as possible.

But it was my turn to punish him.

I edged him until I heard him sob, tears glistening on his mask as he begged for more.

"Don't you dare stop" He grunted, now feeling him grab a fistful of my hair, him pushing it harder and rougher.

Tears formed in my eyes as I tried to gasp for air but Simon showed no mercy. Saliva was now dripping down my chin as I continued sucking his cock, feeling the pulsed veins of it. His dick sank into my throat as his silent moans filled the room. 

And just like that, he couldn't control himself anymore. I pushed myself off of him, letting him cum all over my face as he was shaking and whimpering from the pleasure.

His loud moans were like music to my ears and I couldn't get enough of them.

But I still couldn't believe he didn't let me cum, though, I enjoyed being punished like that.