Silence before the storm

[a/n] soft moments + smut time, hope you enjoy 😋

...

We stood side by side at the counter, rolling dough and cutting out shapes as we laughed and talked about our lives. We shared our memories and talked about our first impressions of each other.

He was surprised to know that at first I was sure he hated me, and it was a surprise to me to learn that from the very beginning he felt drawn to me.

We talked about the first time we kissed, the first time we got intimate.

Every time I looked at him, I could tell his eyes were filled with love and softness. Of course, we had some arguments while making cookies - I told him so many times not to eat raw cookie dough but he did it anyways.

I knew he didn't want to admit it but those moments meant so much to him. Baking with me felt comforting for him, giving him a warm feeling in his heart. He would constantly give me soft kisses on the cheeks or forehead, and he would keep hugging me from behind.

In a way, it felt like we were a happily married couple with no worries in our lives.

"You know, something is missing Y/N"

"Yeah?" I was ready for one of his jokes to be said.

"A Christmas tree" He looked at me and I saw through the mask his lips curve into a smile.

"What?" I couldn't believe my ears.

As I raised my eyebrow I sarcastically asked "Simon Ghost Riley, a man who could kill anyone without any sentiments, wants to buy a Christmas tree?" I was still shocked but I could feel excitement fill my heart.

"Nevermind" saying that was one of his tricks to make me beg for something.

"No, no, no, Simon, we will buy a Christmas tree and that's the end of the story" I said as I tightly hugged him.

...

The two of us walked through the rows of fake Christmas trees, determining which one had the most realistic branches. We couldn't decide which one was the perfect one. The tree I wanted was too large for Simon, whereas the tree he wished to buy was too small for me. Who could have thought that buying a Christmas tree could be so complicated? But just like every other special moment, we buried that one deep in our hearts. After all, it was our first year celebrating Christmas.

At first Simon was doubtful, taking one bulb into his hand and analysing it for a few seconds. After some time he seemed to have forgotten all about his dark past. It was so sweet to see Simon hanging the decorations and putting on the Christmas lights, making sure they were evenly spaced. I appreciated him being so soft and innocent around me.

Once the lights were plugged in, the colorful bulbs flickered. We stood back and admired the tree, him wrapping his arms around me.

"If you tell anyone about this, you will definitely regret doing that" He whispered in my ear.

I turned around to face him, resting my hands on his chest as I replied "Simon, I love you too much to do something like this"

Only seconds later did I realise what I had said. I noticed his expression change. Was his face covered in doubt or something else?

"What did you say?" His voice was full of confusion.

"You heard me" I could feel my cheeks getting red. It had been years since I had said those words to anyone. Simon made me change and I made him change. We both saved each other. We both were each others' heroin.

I knew it was difficult for him to say those words back. Therefore, to avoid making him uncomfortable, I gave him a slight smile and started picking up the trash left behind from the tree packaging. But to my surprise, he got in my way and didn't let me continue what I was doing. It wasn't long before he picked me up and gently put me on the bed. Him being on top of me, we started making out but it wasn't rough. His kisses were softer than ever, sending waves of pleasure through my body. My fingers traced the lines of his muscles through his shirt as I placed my hands on his chest, feeling the steady beat of his heart.

He started undressing me and his fingers ran over the soft skin of my thighs and waist. It almost felt like he worshipped my whole body. I felt him leave harsh hickeys all over my neck, breasts and thighs trying to mark me as his.

I eventually started taking off his clothes, making the moment even more intimate. Even though I just wanted to close my eyes and enjoy the feeling, I continued looking deep into his eyes, expressing the desire to be touched by him. This time he didn't tease me, instead he gently forced my legs apart. The sensation of his fingers sliding into my already wet pussy sent shivers down my spine. Moans escaped my mouth as he slowly started finger fucking me and placing kisses on my breasts, softly touching and then squeezing them. He then took one of my nipples in his mouth, with his other hand holding the other one.

Everything felt like heaven.

Lying underneath him I could feel the heat of his body warming me up. He then inserted his third finger, trying to stretch my walls before I could welcome his massive dick. I moaned loudly as pain once again rushed through my body.

"Shh.. you don't want the neighbours to hear you like the last time, do you, gorgeous?" Him wearing a mask and pleasing me while looking deep into my eyes made me feel even more turned on.

"And what if I do?"

"Fucking hell, Y/N, you drive me crazy" He just couldn't accept the fact that I enjoyed teasing as much as he did.

He then reminded me once again of how gifted he was with his tongue. With each second I could feel my legs start shaking, my back begging to arch. Some slight moans escaped his mouth as he tasted my sweet juice. With each moan, I just couldn't take it anymore. 

"One more sound and I will stop, Y/N" He said knowing damn well how close I was to cuming.

His sucking then became harder which made my whole muscles tense up. My silent whimpers grew louder and the moment he felt me cuming, he let himself slowly slide into me. My pussy tightened around his cock and I knew how much he loved the sensation of it.

"Fuck, you feel so good, Y/N" He moaned as he buried himself as deep as he could.

His thrusts were slow but powerful as he kept whispering sweet words into my ear. I then wrapped my legs around his waist and dug my nails into his neck and shoulder. And even though I once again got overstimulated, he just kept pushing even harder.

"I'm still not done. You can take it, sweetheart" He whimpered as I gripped the blanket of his bed. I then with my other hand pulled him down by his dog tag to kiss him. And that absolutely made him go feral, I felt his thrusts become deeper with each push.

"Fuck you are so tight" He groaned in my ear while gripping the headboard.

With each thrust my breath became more intense. I slightly threw my head back, my eyes rolling back from the pleasure "Fuck, Simon" I gasped a bit.

The sounds of my wet pussy and skin slapping on skin filled the room. Simon growled in pleasure as his eyes were fixed on my naked body, making him slip his cock out of me and cum all over my abdomen. 

Both of us were out of breath and exhausted, but Simon still made sure to take care of me. Using a tissue, he wiped away his cum, then placed a kiss on my lips. And even though Simon would give the impression of being a cold-hearted killer, this man absolutely loved aftercare time. He kept kissing the top of my head as we cuddled, cozy blankets and pillows surrounding us.

He then wished me a good night, with an almost inaudible "I love you too".