Choices

2 hours before the mission started

...

"You are not coming with us, Heroin"

"Don't do this to me, Ghost, not this time"

"I am trying to protect you, this mission is too dangerous" he didn't even bother to look at me.

"I do not need your protection, Ghost" Honestly, I was not in the mood to argue.

"I don't take orders from you, Heroin"

"Well maybe you should start doing that, I don't give a damn fuck about your opinion, Ghost. This squad needs me and I need this squad." My voice started shaking.

He finally turned around. He just stood there and analysed me with his hands crossed.

"Do I have to repeat myself?"

"No, but you should go fuck yourself, Ghost"

The sudden change in his eyes made me feel uneasy. It looked like he was about to kill me at that moment.

"I would rather fuck you, Heroin"

I didn't really expect him to say those words. And even though I had a small crush on him, I tried to calm myself down. That power was not something I wanted him to feel.

"I would love you to do that after we finish this mission" I have no idea why I said that. Pretty sure I was blushing.

"There is no we, Heroin. You are not coming with us, that is an order"

But who am I to give up so easily? I knew that his plan not to let me go wouldn't work. 

There was a long pause. I was so disappointed and I really couldn't understand what I had done wrong.

"Ghost, if you have a problem with me, just fucking tell me"

"Heroin, shut the fuck up. Those are the orders"

"What, are you too scared to tell me? Didn't expect you to be a pussy" I was trying to provoke him.

After a few seconds, I was already pushed against the wall. One of his hands firmly gripped my neck, the other tightly held my hands together.

"I know what you are trying to do, Y/N" he whispered in my ear. "But that is not going to happen"

"Don't call me by my name" I always hated when people used my real name instead of Heroin.

"Oh, you don't like that, Y/N?"

Now things were getting out of hand. I always respected him and never called him by his real name. Clearly he was teasing me, enjoying every second of it.

"I don't like a lot of things... Simon"

Sometimes I regret my choices. Well, did I regret this time?

Yes. Absolutely.

He turned me around, now I was facing his body. His masked face. I still remember the way he grabbed my neck. I was unable to breathe.

But to be honest, I kind of enjoyed it and he knew it.

"You think this is funny?"

"Very much so, sir." I replied, ready to start teasing him.

The way he looked at me made my whole body shiver. He wanted to do things. And if Soap hadn't interrupted us, who knows what he would have done to me.

"We have to leave right now, sorry to interrupt, Ghost and Heroin" I was annoyed by how Soap smirked. 

And so Ghost left me, standing there and wondering what to do next. I couldn't disobey him but the temptation to break the rules was too strong.

I decided to make the right choice.

...

A few hours later

...

"Heroin, do you copy?"

"Heroin, are you okay?"

"Fuck, Heroin isn't responding, Ghost. What should we do?" Soap's face was covered with stress.

"Fucking hell..." His voice was full of frustration and worry. "Let's meet the rest of our team"

...

"Has anyone seen Heroin? We haven't heard from her" Soap was the first one to break the silence.

"She was a few blocks away from us, saw some terrorists coming her way. She was lying on the ground, there was no sign of movement from her, but those guys would have left her alone if she was dead," a random soldier answered.

"So they took her with them?"

"Yes, sir"

"Please at least tell me you followed them and know where Heroin is" Ghost was on the verge of giving up.

Who would have thought he cared more about me than anyone else?