Hiya guys!(sorry just a book update)

HELLO!!!!

HOW R U ALL DOING???

Life's been super busy rn. And I now you all might be wondering when exactly am I gonna post. And good news!
My mocks finish at arounddd the 3rd of March! So wish me luck!

After that, life doesnt get any less hectic. I have two months for my upcoming exams on May/June, not to mention revision/after school+weekend classes, so im not rlly sure when i will have the time. But--im planning to make a fixed schedule for my revision+free time, so i think ill be able to continue with my chapters. But, I think--at the peak of April--I may have to put this book on pause(like i said in my previous update) and ill probably return on writing by earliest of July or maybeee late June, depending on my mental status after exams XDD.

But, have no fear! This story of mine is not ending soon! You met  the all-new villain, Kane Blackwood, and he seems to know a lot about the ninja and their former foe--the Quiet One. What is he going to do? Are there more mysteries yet to unfold? What does he hold against the ninja? or, more specifically...Harumi? Stay tuned for slow, yet progressing on the roll updates!!

And...i guess thats all i have to say guys! I have Accounting mocks tommorow, and im super scared--wheeeee.Wish me luck! Ninja never quit!!!!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVE, SUPPORT AND COMMENTS, THEY LITERALLY LIFT ME HIGH WHENEVER I HAVE A BAD DAY--Which is...basically most of the weekXD.

Again, thank you all and ill write as soon as i can!!!

Love,

your fellow writer ~Khadeeja~💚