Chapter 15

Harumi's POV

It was just sunrise when I finally found it! The scroll! I did it! I can finally make myself useful and actually help the ninja! That might've sounded weird before, back when I was the Quiet One, but now, it was the only hope I had to fully gain their trust!

"I FOUND IT!!!", I involuntarily yelled,"YESSSSS!!!!"

I waved the ironically small roll of scroll like a flag. I didn't realize that I was yelling till Lloyd woke up. Who knew that the Green Ninja was an adorable snorer? He jumped upright, eyes alert, body tensed up.

"WHAT'S WRONG?", he yelled,"IM UP—

"Shush", I hastily tried to calm him down, waving my hands in a frantic motion,"its okay, it's okay—its just past sunrise,Lloyd." I finished in a quieter voice.

He blinked, light shadows cast under his eyes, yet his eyes still glowed brightly. He groaned, laying back down.

"A quieter wake-up call next time please?" He pleaded tiredly. My cheeks burned. Next time?

"Uh, Lloyd?", I called and he hummed in response,"I found the scroll, the right one this time."

His reaction was—quite surprising. I kind of expected him to just doze off right there but he didn't.

Instead, he jumped upright, his now-excited face dangerously close on my face,"WAIT-REALLY!?"

My eyes widened, nodding vigorously in shock. He didn't seem to notice as he pumped his fists in the air, leaning back—and falling off the bed.

"Lloyd!", I exclaimed, looking down at him from the bed. He rubbed his side, getting up, groaning again as he stretched.

"Yup", he winced slightly,"I felt that."

I squinted in sympathy,"Are you okay?"

He nodded, sitting back down on the bed.

"Well?"he urged,"What does it say?"

I pursed my lips as I studied the scroll," For a small scroll, this is a LOT of info." I muttered. He scooted next to me, sitting cross-legged, our knees brushing against each other. The hairs on my arms stood up.

"Let me see", he says gently, prying my fingers off of the scroll as I unconsciously gripped the parchment tightly.Whoops.

He began looking through the scroll and read the title out loud- Nadakhan, and the history of Djinjago."

I looked at him in confusion. He shrugged,"Im guessing its one of the 16 realms." I nodded, attempting to translate the rest of the scroll.

"Thousands of years ago, a realm called Djinjago was created. It is not known of its origin. Nevertheless, their world was just perfect. Everything in their land was made to pure perfection. It was a place born from tranquility and raised with peace and harmony. Until, its sister realm, The Cursed Realm—was destroyed, the realm began to crumble to dust, eventually collapsing. The King of the once-great realm, assigned his heir, his son, to avenge Djinjago's fall before ushering his pirate crew out of his realm before it collapsed.

Nadkhan, the heir of Djinjago, vowed to keep his word, and set out his plan to destroy the heroes of The First Spinjitzu master's beloved realm, Ninjago.

Nadakhan succeeded in capturing the fabled ninja's souls with his father's blade, tearing Ninjago piece by piece and raising them to the sky—becoming a newly formed incarnation of Djinjago. All hope seemed lost—but there were many heroes who eventually came out from the shadows and eventually freed the ninjas from the Djinn blade.