Chapter 16

Lloyd's POV

I couldn't sleep.

I twisted, turned—but I couldn't sleep a wink.

Harumi was on my mind the whole time.

I couldn't help it—but, with her fragrance still wafting around me, I felt—

Ugh.

Lovesick.

Or, maybe even worse...I have no idea...Where's Jay and Kai to ask these kind of stuff when you need them?!

Maybe not Kai—since he overreacts but—STILL.

All she said was just that she would never stop worrying about me and then—BAM. I felt it—AGAIN.

And to make matters even more complicated, she didn't seem to even try to get into my head—she just did.

All these thoughts were clouding my head for so long that, I didn't even seem to notice the time—that was, until, Kai and Jay were arguing. Of course.

I rolled my eyes, putting on my gi and ready to face the day!

Well...kinda.

I slowly walked to the gaming room, where I could here those two yelling. I slid open the door, the feeling of annoyance sounding thick and clear in my voice,"Seriously! You guys are doing this NOW?"

I half expected them to be fighting over the gaming console like the other day, but this time—it was—cookies?

I narrowed my eyes and they both, ironically, let their hands off the plate.

Thankfully, the chicken saved the plate from its demise, grabbing it a second before it touched the floor. Phew.

And, as if to reward herself, she took a few pecks of cookies for herself, ignoring Jay's whines.

"Aw, come on!", Jay whined,"I won it fair and square."

Kai snorted,"you wish."

"Okay that it! Jay, Kai—start training,NOW.", I yelled at them.

Kai and Jay looked at me pleadingly, but I wasn't having any of that today.

"Nope",I said deftly,"Start your training right now—and then ill maybe ask Zane to bake some cookies."I muttered the last part.

Their faces brightened and they zipped passed me towards the door.

"Thanks buddy!"Kai exclaimed.

And with that, I found myself in peaceful silence. I breathed a contented sigh. Finally.

"You're sweet when you're annoyed", a voice said right behind me. I whipped my head and found Harumi, smirking at me , a hand on her hip.

"Good Morning", she greeted, smiling at me. I internally slapped myself from my daze.

"Morning Harumi", I greeted back,"A-Aren't you tired?"

She shook her head,"Did you see the time yet, sleepy head?"

I turned to the clock—

2:15PM WHAT?!

"Oh boy", I muttered,"We need to tell the others now—the sooner we find this teapot—the sooner we'll get their powers back."

Before it may be lost forever, the voice rang in my head.

She nodded grimly, following me out of the room.

.............................................

"Okay", I started, clasping my hands together,"So—we found the scroll, guys,"