Chapter 25- Part 1

Harumi's POV

"Wait", Nya said,"Play that again, this time a bit slower."

Jimmy, one of the police officers, zoomed the camera a bit before replaying the video.

The footage seemed to show a fully cloaked figure, hiding something discreetly at the side of him—and we couldn't seem to find what the object was until we slowed the video down even more. It was—a golden, curved object—but somehow, we still couldn't make out what it was.

"Its looks like...", Lloyd squinted,"I can't even see what it is.", he waved his hands around him in exasperation.

After a moment a silence, Jay suddenly spoke up.

"Its the teapot", he said, a grim expression on his face,"It's got to be."

"But", Cole says, scratching his head,"How can you tell?"

Jay looked back at the large screen, his brows furrowing,"I have this feeling—and it has its shape and all, cant you see it?"

They shook their heads, but an idea popped up from my head.

"Wait!", I said, pulling the scroll out of my satchel,"Maybe it could be."

I laid the scroll carefully onto of the controls, quickly studying the sketch of the Teapot of Tyran, and then glancing at the footage."

"Hmm", Lloyd said, looking over my shoulder,"You both do have a point—but, I don't know...this seems a little bit too easy..."He muttered, looking at back at the screen. I nodded.

"Who cares?", Kai said,"This is the closest lead we've gotten so far! What happened to us taking a risk and jumping in on all the action!" Kai pumped his fist.

Lloyd turned to him, frowning slightly,"You're right but—"

He stopped, his face deep in thought.

Suddenly, he turned towards me.

"What do you think?", he asks me in a low voice that he usually uses when its just the two of us talking alone—it made me feel a bit embarrassed for some reason. Maybe because all eyes were on the two of us now.

I felt myself getting a bit warmer.

"I don't know,"I answered quickly, looking away from the watching crowd," Why are you asking me?" My voice sounded a bit harsher than expected. I winced internally. I had to work on sounding more friendly with the ninja now—

"No that's not what I meant,"Lloyd said, gripping my wrist gently, forcing me to meet his gaze,"I just wanted your opinion." His eyes squinted, looking at me apologetically.

"I know, I know", I said a little bit more gently,"Its just—I have this feeling too...but Kai's right. This is the probably the only leads you'll probably get Lloyd."

He looked back at the screen, nodding.

"Okay then", Lloyd said,"Then my best guess whose under the cloak: The mysterious caller", he said, sounding confident now.

We all looked at him in confusion.

"Lloyd...", Zane interjected slowly,"There is no clear or even precise evidence that that would prove your statement to being entirely true."

"I second that", Jimmy coughed.

"Well then,"Lloyd said, his face looking determined,"Let's find out.", Lloyd placed his hand on his earpiece.

"PIXAL", he said,"Ready the bounty—lets see whether my 'friend' would answer the call this time." Lloyd nodded to the others, and glanced at me.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket, handing it over to him, and he looked at me.

"Make the call as soon as you can", I said, handing the phone,"This may be your only shot."

He stared at me, his brow furrowing,"What makes you say that?"

I gazed back at the screen.

"Gut feeling.", was all I said.

A/N- Helooo againn!!! Sorry this took so long, and the outcome of this chapter wasnt as long or as good as any of u guys expected but ive been a bit busy i guess--im currently in the midst of writing the part 2 of Chapter 25--where the real action is only just starting!!! Keep reading and i hope you guys liked this chapter!!! Feedback? I would love to hear what u guys think!! Okiee baiiii!!!!Might update tommorow--if not--really sooooooon!!!!im almost done with part 2 so just hang in there,readers! again, tysm for ur support!!!GOSH ITS 1AM what the NINBLUEY?! Oh god i have school tommorow, okay,okay byeeee!!! ill update soon as i can!! Nothing will stop me from writing MWAHHAAAA(expect writing blocks--ugh, my mortal enemy)