Chapter 85

Chapter 85 Finale (Part 2)

    On the morning of Valentine's Day, Fang Fei prepared breakfast and went to the bedroom to provide Mr. Tang with morning service.

    "Mr. Tang, wake up." She yelled softly as she went to the bed and opened the curtains.

    The originally dark room suddenly became brighter. Tang Heng raised an arm on the bed, covered his eyelids to block the glare, and grunted as he wanted to get under the quilt.

    Fang Fei burst out laughing straight away, sat down by the window, and pulled down the quilt covering his head: "If you don't get up again, the Civil Affairs Bureau will have long legs." The

    long legs ran over to them Issue a marriage certificate!

    "!" A certain string in Tang Heng's mind suddenly tensed, his body reacted one step faster than his brain, he stood up and sat up straight, his eyes were still sleepy, he turned his head and stared at Fang Fei That face went straight into flames, "If it wasn't for you yesterday! You were so late last night, me! How can I be so tired!"

    Anyway, Mr. Tang can't take the blame for lying in bed!

    Fang Fei thought to herself: Just find a reason, how can I make you suffer?

    But he still followed him and said: "Yes, it's my fault, you have a good rest tonight, I will definitely not do anything!

    " After looking her up and down for a while, he went to the restaurant to eat by himself.

    Fang Fei:? ? ?

    Why did she feel as if some of her abilities were being questioned?

    It's really hard to guess what Omega is thinking, no wonder Song Sui has never been able to make friends with her, and she keeps complaining to her that she is called a steel straight A by Omega.

    It's so difficult!

    The Civil Affairs Bureau started work at 8:00 in the morning. In order to avoid the urgent situation of traffic jams in the morning rush hour, Fang Fei took Mr. Tang there on a big motorcycle.

    Wearing T-shirts of the same color scheme, the two entered the office hand in hand to submit materials, and then went next door to take wedding photos.

    The clerk in the office who just received the materials from the two of them excitedly gossiped with the colleague next to him: "Ah, did you see it? It's Brother Fei and Mr. Tang, ah, mom, the cp I'm talking about got married!"

    The older colleague next to him didn't quite understand the weird language used by young people, he pushed his glasses, looked at the back of Fang Fei and Tang Heng holding hands to take a photo, and said in a daze, "What? What's wrong? Where did you knock?" The

    two walked quite steadily, didn't they?

    The photographer in the photo studio next door asked them to sit in front of the big red curtain. Before he could arrange their poses, the two of them were already close together, facing the camera with the same smile.

    "..."

    Maybe this is professionalism.

    Because the two of them took photos together, the photographer was very excited about taking photos, and included a few more photos of them together from other angles, as well as a silhouette photo of Fang Fei kissing the tip of Tang Heng's nose by the window that he secretly took.

    They handed in all the materials, and the review was quick. In addition, they were the first couple to come to collect the certificate today. Before noon, the two little red books were in hand.